Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I tried to remove the class for that blend color bg via layout file of this module in template folder but see no change.

Could you send me the FTP account? I will try to change there.

rsmediatv Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Some websites from our uses use cloud server and it has cache settings in server side.

Did you try to make change via FTP for rsmedia-tv.de website? I checked and changed like my previous post but don’t see the changes on frontend of your site. There must be cache in your server or if you use any extension for cache, try to temporarily disable it first.

You can change something and see the same.

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Still no luck, I can’t see the change in front-end, are you using a cloud server?

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I mentioned above, I’ve already disabled the blend background on your site but it due to the cache from your server so the change is still not affected on your site.

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I disabled it via backend settings of JA Masthead module (Blend background option) and also removed ‘blend-bg’ color in this file: ROOT/templates/ja_mono/html/mod_jamasthead/default.php but no lucks.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum