Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

I have two questions which I want to ask. First, I am trying to create exactly the same page as the JA Mono demo page with the title "Our team". The page I created looks mostly the same now but I have problems to get the module at the top of the screen. I checked and compared the module positions but on the default page the sample text "Sed nam cursus velit pede ut sit vitae In proin porttitor. Volutpat ac sem ……" is shown directly on top of the screen where on my page is starts 160 px below.

Second, on my page Projekte (German for the word projects) I see the Intro Image of my article displayed. When I now click on the article, I can see the whole article but the Intro Image is not displayed on the left like on the Demo pages.

Can somebody please help me with these problems? I would appreciate a short feedback. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t see the first issue, could you send some screenshot illustrate how you want it should be?

For the image on the left side of article, in Joomla, category page will use intro image of article to show but when you click to view detailed article page, it will use Full text image of article, pls try to add again.

I just made a sample on your site by adding a fulltext image for this article ‘Messefilm Mik international’: http://nimb.ws/7Mzmay

You can check and apply the same way to other articles.

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the first question, that part belongs to the main content of your site, I just helped you to skip this main content on homepage by going to the template manager in backend > Layout > Skip Component section: http://nimb.ws/tikEwh

With the images in article detailed page, you can set image for both Intro image and Fulltext image, then add your another image inside content of article.

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) I updated by adding that ‘Referenzen’ menu item in to above field (as my screenshot)

2) If you don’t want to show full text image again in main content part on the right side, you can add this css rule:

.item-page .item-image.article-image.article-image-full {
        display: none;
    }

into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_mono (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist on your site)

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In normal layout in Joomla page, there is ‘component’ block which displays main content of a page. In some cases, for example, on Homepage, you want to show modules only (or page which has specific layout), to achieve this, normally you will have to edit layout and template style assignment, this would be take time. So in T3 framework, we implement a feature which allows you to simply skip this content part for selected page. It’s much easier.

For 2nd question, I can’t find this article ("50 Jahre Seniorenheim ….") on your site, could you send me link?

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That blue background color on the left side belongs to the CTA module in masthead position on your site, at this moment, this module is not assigned to Kontakt / Impressum page so you don’t see this background now.

You can navigate to backend settings of this module and assign it to any page you want to have this blue background color via Menu Assignment tab.

Regards

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to check the Menu Assignment tab in backend settings of this module? You can then decide to assign / unassign it to any page as you wish.

rsmediatv Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Is there any cache in your server side? I tried to make change in admin panel but it didn’t apply on the front-end.

rsmediatv Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum