Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I was looking for an image gallery for the Mitius template.
    I saw this one used in the JA Charity template, wich I really love:

http://ja-charity.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/gallery

My question is very simple: is it possible to install this gallery into the JA Mitius template?

If so, please could you tell me the name of this component or app for gallery?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi edd,

Gallery page in JA Charity template is built up with ACM module and styles of this template specific, it’s hard to bring a feature from template to another as the concept / design are different.

You can check out the documentation of JA Charity template for how to set it up alike our demo:

+ User guide for reference here

+ Gallery of JA ACM module: templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder

+ The configuration in Gallery

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi edd,

Gallery page in JA Charity template is built up with ACM module and styles of this template specific, it’s hard to bring a feature from template to another as the concept / design are different.

You can check out the documentation of JA Charity template for how to set it up alike our demo:

+ User guide for reference here

+ Gallery of JA ACM module: templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder

+ The configuration in Gallery

edd Friend

Thanks for reply I will check that.

I fact, what I’m looking for is a gallery using filters, like in the JA Charity.

Do I need to install this ACM? or do I need to install theis gallery folder you gave me?

I will check and I will back here to post my problems and questions 😉

Thanks a lot

edd Friend

Thanks for reply I will check that.

I fact, what I’m looking for is a gallery using filters, like in the JA Charity.

Do I need to install this ACM? or do I need to install theis gallery folder you gave me?

I will check and I will back here to post my problems and questions 😉

Thanks a lot

Ninja Lead Moderator

About to use JA ACM module with other template, you can follow this way here

Ninja Lead Moderator

About to use JA ACM module with other template, you can follow this way here

edd Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thanks for reply, I just downloaded JA ACM module with uber template, like said in the link you gave me
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Now I’m thinking to do like you said in your first post:

– check out the documentation of JA Charity template
    – Install: templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder ; into my template acm folder, in this way trying to get the same gallery.

So, now a question: do I need to install or add any folder or style?
    If so, where?

Anyway, when I do it I will let you know here, and if it works I will explain here for other people 😉

Thanks

edd Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thanks for reply, I just downloaded JA ACM module with uber template, like said in the link you gave me
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

Now I’m thinking to do like you said in your first post:

– check out the documentation of JA Charity template
    – Install: templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder ; into my template acm folder, in this way trying to get the same gallery.

So, now a question: do I need to install or add any folder or style?
    If so, where?

Anyway, when I do it I will let you know here, and if it works I will explain here for other people 😉

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

About the css style of gallery of JA ACM module under JA Charity template, you can copy all gallery folder from templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder and paste templates/ja_mitius/acm/ folder

Ninja Lead Moderator

About the css style of gallery of JA ACM module under JA Charity template, you can copy all gallery folder from templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/ folder and paste templates/ja_mitius/acm/ folder

edd Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Sorry for late answer…

Well I have to say that it it not working at all, it is giving a lot of problems…

Nevermind…

Thanks a lot for help 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edd 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum