Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    The font can be adjusted here:
    You find this code from /templates/ja_methys/css/template.css

body {
    background: white;
    color: black;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; < change this line
    line-height: 1.5;
    }

Here is also a great TUT on how to install a new font for the site!
    Let us know how you get on with this!

fbnraider Friend

If you figure out anything on the picture slide show it would be greatly appreciated.

Blaine Friend

Hi!
    last night I came in on Tom’s request and no longer have the site links and access info. Can you help me out and edit the header of the thread and I will go back to site and have a look at the slideshow issues for you!
    Thanks!

Blaine Friend

Hi!
    You need to go in to /templates/ja_methys/css/template.css add this code:
    #ja-slideshow .ja-moduletable {
    left: 285px;
    }
    You may have to play with it by a px or so, but it looks good to me. Let me know!
    Thanks!

fbnraider Friend

Beautiful! Thank you Blaine and Tom! I got an A on the project and mine by far was the most professional looking.

Another bonus is I am going to use this website for a class for next semester and the whole class is just needing to do one website… 2 hours of easy credit.

Thanks again,
    Raider

Blaine Friend

Glad we could help!

Juan Pedro Vilar Bou Friend

Hello

Have the same problem with the Slideshow, pictures are not center anymore and align left, i only read here the solution for the header text but nothig about the slideshow.

I just download quikInstall and install. I see that the DemoJ17 JA Methys on your page has this bug too, so of course i did nothing wrong.

Any solutions fot that? Help?

Thank you

http://www.sumillerbalear.com/index.php

Blaine Friend

Hi freakydesigner!
    let’s start a new thread as this one is solved.
    the best way to do this is to use FireBug and then “play” with the code on the web before making actual changes on the site.
    If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please start a new thread!
    Thanks!

Juan Pedro Vilar Bou Friend

Sorry?? wy should i play with it? it’s suppose that this works, and it’s a bug for many people, eaven your demo dosen’t work’s.

???

Blaine Friend

Hi freakydesigner!
    This is why it is best to start a new thread on one marked solved.
    I am not understanding your issue.
    The other users issue was solved. The centering should be contingent upon the CSS coding added in order to center it. This is not a bug.
    If problem exists as a bug for you, please start a new thread, put your site info in the header of the thread so JA staff may access it but it is not public to the world.
    Thanks!

fbnraider Friend

Hey Tom,

Thanks again for your help with http://www.essentialtransformations.com. I am happy to report that I got my first A+ for this course!

I am hoping you can help me again. I submitted a ticket IYU-231-60392 for a site I am setting up, but it is not live yet.

In the ticket I gave the instructions on how to modify the hosts file so they could access the site, which is merely redirecting the site from the web address to an IP address.

The person that responded to the ticket said that he would not do change his hosts file for security reasons. This doesnt really make sense, since if I wanted to infect a computer I could do it at a regular www address.

The problem is when you click on the menu items the articles will not come up.

Please help!

Thank you,
    raider

TomC Moderator

Hey Raider:

Were you able to resolve your issue? I clicked on several menu items and it seems the articles come up okay.

fbnraider Friend

This is done… Got an A+ for the site in my EPortfolio Productions class!

Thank you!
    Raider

TomC Moderator

<em>@fbnraider 302519 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is done… Got an A+ for the site in my EPortfolio Productions class!

Thank you!
    Raider</blockquote>
    CONGRATS !!! . . . that’s awesome to hear !!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum