Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, Im interested in JA Megafilter but i have a question, i see now it have the option to collapse (hide) the field options, the question is, is there a way to have the fields collapsed from the start so the users can drop down open just the fields they are interested in? i want it to look as the attachment from the start so it doesnt use usless space or show usless information to the client.

Regards!

1. filter-1
    Luna Garden Moderator

At this time, we don’t have option to set hide/collapse Fields, but if you want, I’ll ask the developer to custom for you.

framos41 Friend

Hello, i received a reply notification but i cant see any reply for the question, regards!

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

JA MegaFilter doesn’t have option to set hide/collapse Fields, but if you want, I’ll ask the developer to custom for you.

framos41 Friend

Thank you for your answer, will this have a cost or will it be a module upgrade?

Regards!

Luna Garden Moderator

It can be a custom code for you, or might be a feature update. Let me pass to the developer for further consideration.

framos41 Friend

Thank you looking forward to your comments

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Open the file.
    /plugins/jamegafilter/content/tmpl/default.php

Look for :

function MegaFilterCallback() {

Add this under.

var arrTab = jQuery.cookie(jQuery('.ja-mg-sidebar').data('mgfilter')).split(',');
        jQuery('dt.filter-options-title').each(function(){
            if (arrTab == "true") {
                jQuery(this).addClass('collapsed');
                jQuery(this).next().slideUp();
            }
        });
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum