Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Ladies and gentlemen!

It’s been a while (almost 1,5 year now :D) we stopped giving preview for the coming release, starting this month, we will be doing it again !

JA Lens is our May template, and I will leave it to you guys to decide whether it is good or bad.

Just a few technical notes:
    – It will be perfectly responsive like JA Wall
    – It is adopting the Undesign & Minimal trend in which we will use the content to craft the beauty of the design.
    – It will be looking good with standard content like JA Wall

If you like it, leave your feedback and I will post the next screenshots, if not then this is the only sneak peak we have :p

Sneak Peak1: K2/com_content Detailed page

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peak2: Home

Sneak Peak3: Portfolio/Items Listing

Sneak Peak4: Category/Blog View

Sneak Peak5: Comment Page View

Sneak Peak6: 404 Page View

Blaine Friend

Beautiful!!! LOVE it and can’t wait!!

swissa Friend

Looks good and would love to see more images / sneak previews of it.

Can’t wait for Wall though. I take it that my beta invitation: – got lost in the post / the dog ate it!

😉

kyovev Friend

holy shit, this is amazing!

abdujap Friend

Impressive indeed!

Blaine Friend

Swissa, please check your PM from me

tfosnom Friend

and what of my invitation also?
    Shane

Hung Dinh Friend

More screenshots added to the first post…

swissa Friend

<em>@Blaine 314998 wrote:</em><blockquote>Swissa, please check your PM from me</blockquote>

Thank you for your mail Blaine. 🙂

With the new previews up here I’m sad that I’m useless with fotografie. Can’t wait to see what gets posted in the showcase with this one!

Merci vielmals!

iguinee Friend

It’s always a good idea.

I believe most people here like previews. And it helps plan future projects.

Do not stop it, please.

zao dao Friend

don’t like this dark template

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

Blaine Friend

Well colours can always be adjusted through CSS but I think the styling is the main point here zaodao. And as always, with lots of colours on a site, black makes them “pop”! IMHO

joev Friend

I have to say that between JA Wall and now JA Lens, that the team is finally back on track again. I’m happy to see JA embracing responsive designs, especially the cleaner design style. JA Lens looks great so far. I’m glad that the blog page is showing some lighter colors. My initial concern is that it may be to dark, as most users would probably like to use this for business themes also. Maybe it’s the module styles that look so dark. Can’t wait to see more previews.

joev Friend

By the way, does the Portfolio page have sorting where items can be sorted (jquery ajax effect) without reloading the page. Seems like most WordPress themes offer this effect. Also, can you change the size and layout of the images. Is there an overlay effect when hovering over. Thanks.

dieudonne Friend

Excellent !
    I can’t wait to test this new template 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  bubbletech 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum