Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All

I purchased JA K2 Search/Filter extension, but couldn’t enable the module. it said missing K2 search component.

So i downloaded a K2_V2 component from K2´s site. Then it started working, but not really good. Theres a lot of conflicts.

So now im wondering isn’t K2 search component a part of JA K2 Search/Filter extension ?

or what am i doing wrong ??

Best Regards

PawWest

PawerDesign Friend

screenshot…

1. Skærmbillede-2016-06-20-kl.-20.10.49

Best Regards

PawWest

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

JA K2 filter includes component, module and plugin, you can download component from this link: https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-extensions/joomla-3-2-5-ja-k2-filter/ It includes all parts of JA K2 filter extension.

PawerDesign Friend

Thank you for the reply. Thats the packet i downloaded and installed. The 3 of them. 1 of them ( ja_k2filter.zip.v1.0.0 ) couldn’t be installed, maybe that is the reason for the missing K2 search item ?

Anyway im still missing a JA K2 Search Component,where can i find it ?

Best Regards

PawWest

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The package you said it was the K2 template that we made for JA K2 Filter only, you can read more about how to use it on JA K2 Filter Document: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-k2-filter#custom-layout

You can only download and install file JA K2 Filter Package for J25 & J3.4, it has included all part of JA K2 filter you need.

If problem still persist, post admin account of your site (in Private Reply), we’ll check this problem for you.

PawerDesign Friend

Hi all!

My JA K2 filter module looks nothing like this at all..

I need help big time with :

1; displaying search results in frontend under search filters or just displaying in same site ?

2; is it possible to have one extra field type ( multi select box ) ind backend and then a dropdownlist in frontend ?

3; i want to use "price range" in extra field, but cannot select it when a create a extra field, HELP ?

All help is appreciated 🙂

Best Regards

PawWest

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

1; displaying search results in frontend under search filters or just displaying in same site ?

I don’t get your question, could you explain it more clearly.

2; is it possible to have one extra field type ( multi select box ) ind backend and then a dropdownlist in frontend ?

Yes, it’s possible, just change how the K2 Extra Field display on Module JA K2 Filter config.

3; i want to use "price range" in extra field, but cannot select it when a create a extra field, HELP ?

The Price Range is only work with K2 Extra Field type Text Field, then follow the capture here for Range slider in Module JA K2 Filter config.

PawerDesign Friend

Hi Luna

It did´t work because of a bug in maybe the JA K2 filters from this site.. I found a mod_jak2filter.zip somewhere in the forum. downloaded it and installed it. after that i could create a range slider and change extra field display. i also found out to display search results under my filters in frontend.

so now i think im ok.

but i still wonder why the JA K2 package from joomlart didn’t work from the start… it took me 2 days finding the mod_jak2filter.zip that worked and not to mention my posts where people took me for a fool, because it should be in the system. But in the end – all is good

have a great day 🙂

Best Regards

PawWest

Luna Garden Moderator

Glad that your problem is solved. Have a nice day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum