Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA K2 FILTER:

1. I use the filter to display a list of K2 items on a page
      There I display some K2 Extra Fields. One of them is a price field.
      On that page the price is displayed correctly with a thousands separator as a dot.
      https://txwonen.nl/woningen

2. I use JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module to filter K2 items.
      When i filter on the Extra field "Price" on a specific range, on the results page the Thousands separator is missing.
      https://txwonen.nl/zoekresultaat?issearch=1&theme=ja_k2filter&isc=1&ordering=zelevance&xf_3_range=100000|200000

What is the problem? I checked the module, and the separator is configured correct.

1. price-field-no-seperator
    2. price-field-with-seperator
    deurkruk Friend

this is the config of the filter module.

1. price-field-module-config
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    As I checked, the number still displays right.
    But you must check the config of filter module again.
    ‘Decimal point’ & ‘Thousands separator’ must not use the same character.
    For example: you have 10000
    Set ‘Decimal point’ is Dot, and Decimal number is 2 you will have 10000.00
    Set ‘Thousands separator’ is Dot, you will have 10.000

deurkruk Friend

I just checked, but now I selected "Coma" as decimal point, and "Dot" as thousands seperator.
    I don’t want any decimal numbers, so I cleared that value.
    Just now I posted a new house, as you can see on the homepage, and the price is still "230333" and not "230.333".

Could you check again?
    thank you

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I just checked, but now I selected "Coma" as decimal point, and "Dot" as thousands seperator. I don’t want any decimal numbers, so I cleared that value. Just now I posted a new house, as you can see on the homepage, and the price is still "230333" and not "230.333".

I think we get some misunderstood here. The setting is only for how the number display on module, and not take effect on content of the Result part, because the Result is generated by K2 Theme, not ours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum