Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Currently we are designing a Armco Kenya Ltd website which runs under joomla platform on E-shop template from ossolution. We decided to use JA K2 advance search and filter since the advance module for e-shop isn’t presentable as JA K2 Advance search and filter modules which we bought it from joomlart. The problem we are currently having is choosing the template since its only displayed the default theme even after following instruction given on read me file for filter theme. Below find the Armco Kenya ltd website link as requested by Niki from Joomlart via email , also note that the site is currently on a sub domain since is still yet to be publish online for public view.

Kind Regards, Robert(Kats2020)

amar savani Friend

Kindly update us on the progress and the way forward regarding the above subject.

Kind Regards,
    Robert

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

I check your site and do not see any new theme had been extended. Please post your ftp info in private mode. I’ll check further for you.

Regards

amar savani Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Followed the document.
    I created a new folder at location:
    /components/com_k2/templates/jak2filter/

and new theme show up.
    Regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-09-14-at-3.59.59-PM
    amar savani Friend

Thanks for sorting out the issue

amar savani Friend

I manage to add extra field groups, extra field and even did the indexing. but its not filtering. e.g check Toshiba suppose to filter other brands and display Toshiba products only (Toshiba Tv).

See attached for details and advice

1. JK-Filter
    2. JK-Filter-2
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

It seems that all of your products are from EShop Component while the JAK2 Filter only filters the K2 content from K2 Component.

Please see the document: https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-k2-search

Regards

amar savani Friend

Okay, noted. Kindly advice on the way forward.

amar savani Friend

As mentioned earlier, I manage to add extra field groups, extra field and even did the indexing. but its not filtering. e.g check Toshiba suppose to filter other brands and display Toshiba products only (Toshiba Tv). See attached for details, also note that this is the only challenge Am having to launch the site

1. JK-Filter-indexing
    2. j1
    3. j2
    amar savani Friend

Kindly update

Kind regards,
    Robert

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It seems like there’s a misunderstanding. The component k2 filter only filters the items from k2 component. All your products are from eshop component, so the filter will not get any result.

See the screenshot of k2 component, it does not have any item.

Regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-8.51.14-AM
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-8.50.59-AM
    amar savani Friend

Kindly advice on what to be done to accomplish the above.

Kind Regards,
    Robert

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You must transfer all the products from eshop component to k2 component.

I created an example item and the result is still ok.

Regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-11.10.02-AM
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum