Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have an issue with JA K2 Filter & Search : the module doesn’t display properly : please see image enclosed.
    So I can’t use it.

I’ve deleted the component and re-installed it. But then, I couldn’t see it anymore in the module grid.
    When I try to reach it with an URL (I assume the module’s URL is the same as before), Joomla answers that I’m not authorized to reach page #176.

When I install the component, the module is locked. Don’t know why. I had to unlock table p76rd_modules.

It’s not a 3.7 issue, because on a 3.6 (online) and 3.7 (local) I have the same Issue.

I will create an all new Joomla website (for instance with Simply template) and then install JA K2 Filter & Search, to see if it could be a component’s conflict that creates the issue.

Thank you very much for any help.

1. Capture-d’écran-2017-05-01-à-12.25.20
    ac-mag Friend

Hello,

I’ve just installed a brand new local Joomla Website with Simpli Template. Local Server. Latest JA Package.
    Joomla 3.6.5
    Then I’ve installed K2 component V 2.7.1
    Then I’ve installed com_jak2filter.v1.2.8.zip
    Published both the plug-in and the module.
    Updated Indexing.

But I still can’t see the JA K2 Filter & Search UI’s module properly displayed. So I can’t work.

With this trial I’d say there is an issue in the JA Component.
    Please Joomlart Fix this asap or help me find an issue.

Best regards

1. Capture-d’écran-2017-05-01-à-12.59.08
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

If your site is in Local, you can backup your site and send me the backup file. I’ll check what’s wrong there.

abtalebi Friend

Hi ,

Check PHP Version .

I recommend you to use PHP 7.0.x .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  abtalebi 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum