Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • diofou Friend
    #203974

    Hello,

    I ugraded my joomla as suggested by the system but after that i’v noticed my k2 filter started acting up, then i went to the backend to see whats going on but i cant seem to do nothing and i get a 500 error when i try using the filter on the front end, you can find the filters on these 3 pages:
    1 – http://www.diabarani.com/a/index.php/movies
    2 – http://www.diabarani.com/a/index.php/series-tele
    3 – http://www.diabarani.com/a/index.php/emissions

    and the names of the corresponding modules on the back end are respectively:

    1 – Filtre – Trouvez vos films
    2 РFiltre РTrouvez vos séries
    3 РFiltre РTrouvez vos émissions

    Thank you, i apreciate your help

    Luna Garden Moderator
    #560453

    Hi Diofou,

    I saw the problem on your site but can’t access to your site back-end. PM me back your site administrator URL and FTP account. We’ll check the problem for you.

    Luna Garden Moderator
    #564628

    Hi Diofou,

    I have checked your site and see that you’re using JA K2 Filter version 1.1.0. Latest version of JA K2 Filter is 1.1.8, kindly update this component to latest version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum