Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve just upgraded my site to JA K2 Filter module version 1.1.0. My site runs Joomla 2.3.0 and K2 2.6.7.

I’ve selected my ‘tours’ template using the ‘select a template’ dropdown of the ‘Search Result Item Layout’ tab on the configuration page, and also selected my ‘tours’ template from the ‘select a theme’ dropdown in the module settings. However when I use the search function the results are not displayed using this theme… it is also not using the leading count or columns count etc from the parent category I am searching.

The layout was working fine before the upgrade.
    Have I set something up wrong?

Many thanks
    Emily

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Emily,

It’s because of the menu item Tours set in Menu ItemID of Module Backend. The theme is still tours, but K2 Filter follows the setting leading count or columns count of this menu item. So I changed the setting in this Menu item like in Setting of K2 Filter options. Please check on your site.

I has also reported the developer to check this issue.

laweffect Friend

Thanks for clarifying this, Luna Garden. My search result page now looks correct 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  laweffect 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum