Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It was working for a year or so but clients just told me that it does not works weeks ago.

palos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Did you upgrade JA K2 Filter & JA Directory to latest version ?

Recently we just update some elements on JA K2 Filter, and JA Directory must be update also.

palos Friend

HI Luna Garden!
    I think JA K2 Filter is fresh…
    But JA Directory is still 1.0.5 because it contains a lot of solved error and override.
    The JoomlArt Extensions Manager FILE COMPARISON BETWEEN "JA_DIRECTORY" VERSION 1.0.5 AND 1.0.6 shows many Modified and Conflicted files but most of them is not true. Some of them done by me (and JA staff) but the others claimed conflicted/modified faulty as usual with this comparision.

Therefore it is not a quick job to update it as I have to check the differences manually.
    Telling the truth it was working for months after the modifications but gone bad after some JA or Joomla updates. 🙁

1. JA_k2_filter_screenshot
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In JA K2 Filter 1.2.9, we add more new features, and there will be some change on the layout.
    JA Directory has overridden the layout of Module JA K2 Filter, that’s why you must upgrade JA Directory to latest version to make it compatible with new JA K2 Filter.
    Or else, download JA Directory package: https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-templates/ja-directory/ by this link. Extract, copy folder html/mod_jak2filter to your template folder, and check if it works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum