Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I am looking to buy the “JA K2 Fillter module” do I have the opportunity of money back?
    Can I show the extra fields of one category in one page?

aman204 Friend

Thanks for your interest in buying of JA product 🙂

I would suggest to please go through this article links ::

Overview:: http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-k2-search

which would give you clear idea probably, regarding features, description of the specific module

<blockquote>do I have the opportunity of money back?</blockquote>

This point in also covered in the specific link above 🙂

Direct redirection:: http://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds

happy buying!

stavroch Friend

Which of the two I have to buy
    – JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club
    – JATC Standard Membership

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, as introduced above by Aman, JA K2 filter module is now part of JAEC club. Thus, please go http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php to buy JAEC membership and get the module as you wish.

totallnet Friend

My question is :

We have many sites using K2 and these module will be very useful for us.
    JATC 1Y = US$ 70,00
    JAEC 1Y = US$ 50,00
    The difference between Templates and Extensions is very small …
    But buying JATC we allow to download only the templates extensions, right ?
    The Portfolio Templates have these module but we are not seeming in the downloads area …
    If we buy the JATC we will have allow to download K2 Filter and Search module alone ????

totallnet Friend

In time…. buying those module and have the fantastic templates will be wonderful…

stavroch Friend

I am using custom template. Also your developer team told me that this module doesn’ t support drop down or radio button searching from k2 extra fields.

totallnet Friend

We really need just one answer ….

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@totallnet 200396 wrote:</em><blockquote>My question is :

We have many sites using K2 and these module will be very useful for us.
    JATC 1Y = US$ 70,00
    JAEC 1Y = US$ 50,00
    The difference between Templates and Extensions is very small …
    But buying JATC we allow to download only the templates extensions, right ?
    The Portfolio Templates have these module but we are not seeming in the downloads area …
    If we buy the JATC we will have allow to download K2 Filter and Search module alone ????</blockquote>

JATC = Only Templates and complimentary extensions, which are released with templates.

JAEC = Extensions only. Check the list HERE.

JA Developer Membership = Templates plus extensions. (JATC+JAEC).

JA K2 search is released under JAEC, if you have JATC only, you will have to buy JAEC subscription too. Besides, JAEC has some cool extensions, its all worth it.

<em>@stavroch 200402 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using custom template. Also your developer team told me that this module doesn’ t support drop down or radio button searching from k2 extra fields.</blockquote>

It does support drop down and radio fields, besides, your purchase is covered by 7 days no questions asked refund policy. You can certainly go ahead and try it out, no harm in that.

<em>@totallnet 200450 wrote:</em><blockquote>We really need just one answer ….</blockquote>

Sorry mate, for the delayed reply.

Please feel free to ask any further questions, you might have.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@stavroch 200253 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am looking to buy the “JA K2 Fillter module” do I have the opportunity of money back?
    Can I show the extra fields of one category in one page?</blockquote>

Hi,

You can restrict your search to specific category, however, that option is configured through plugin and not module, so you can load the plugin only once. So, if you restrict the search to one category, that would become default behaviour for the module.

You would not be able to have multiple modules, to search differently for each category.

This feature is not yet available, however, it may be worked upon in future releases.

Trust me, this is the only K2 extra-fields based seach module / plugin and it was pretty difficult development.

Regards

Arvind

agorirodricks Friend

JoomlArt reserves the right to refuse refund if no effort to refund abuse is discovered. It was noticed that some users gets frantic all products and then request a review and refund the registration again when new products are launched, and again request a refund.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Its self-explanatory my friend, try the product you wished for or try few others if you like them, but if you download it all, how would that be fair on your part?

This refund policy is based on trust and we expect our members to try the products, not happy, ask for refund.

we have had many cases of users downloading all the 90+ templates and then asking for refund. No one can justify that.

Regards

Arvind

ncase Friend

Hello there, I am needing to restrict JA K2 Filter to only search results from a specific category on my site.

I understand that this is not currently possible at the module level (which would be great ;)) but I cannot even find the option at the plugin level.

My plugin parameters do not match the screenshot at: http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-k2-search , mine is missing the resitrict to category option. I do have an option to “show categories drop-down” but this doesn’t help as I want to restrict the search results automatically without confusing user with unrelated options/categories.

Is there anyway I can still do this?
    Thanks,
    Case

Phan Gam Friend

Hi Case,
    Sorry for this inconvenience, this features has been removed from v1.0.2 for in order to support multi groups searching. For your request, maybe we could customize a bit of code.

#1. In plugin params config set “show categories drop-down” to “Yes” value.

#2. Goto ja_k2filter.php in plugins/seach/ folder and set default value for categories drop-down to your specific category as syntax
    $value ='{your extrafield group id}_{your specific category id}’; ex: group id is 1 and category id is 1 => $value = ‘1_1’ ;
    before code
    $out = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $mitems, 'catid', 'class="inputbox" style="width:95%;" size="1" onchange= '.$onchange, 'value', 'text', $value );
    arround line 635.
    #3. hide category dropdown by css
    3.1. Find code block bellows in default.php under modules/mod_jak2_filter/tmpl folder

<?php if ($plgparams->get('show_cats',0)==1):?>
    <div class="ja-slider" >
    <label for= "catid"><?php echo JText::_('Category') ?></label>
    <?php echo $cat_html;?>
    </div>
    <?php
    endif;?>

Change to

<?php if ($plgparams->get('show_cats',0)==1):?>
    <div class="ja-slider" style="display:none">
    <label for= "catid"><?php echo JText::_('Category') ?></label>
    <?php echo $cat_html;?>
    </div>
    <?php
    endif;?>

3.2. Also apply this change for the same code in ja_k2filter.php under plugins/seach/jak2_filter/tmpl folder.
    Hope that helps.

ncase Friend

Thanks so much Phan!
    Much appreciated. Works perfectly.

All the best to JA in the new year 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum