Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I am a Developer Member. Is the JA Job Board component Licence not included in the Developer mebership?

SP Media Friend

Nope, you can qualify for a 50% discount though.

SP Media Friend
    hanifahmed Friend

<em>@spmedia 135715 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope, you can qualify for a 50% discount though.</blockquote>
    The JA Job Board is not part of the template subscription – it’s a different product (just like Magento templates) therefore, you have to pay to get it.

axzm Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 135736 wrote:</em><blockquote>The JA Job Board is not part of the template subscription – it’s a different product (just like Magento templates) therefore, you have to pay to get it.</blockquote>
    So I have to spend another $200?! That is a little bit of a surprise. I wouldn’t have bought the developer membership if i had known that.

It seems the only way to acquire copyright removal is to buy a developer membership, then buy the component separately? You guys should be a little more clear about this.

hanifahmed Friend

The Copyright removal, again, with the Developer Membership is for a different product.
    The Developer only gives you access to JoomlArt Templates and thus copyright removal of JoomlArt templates comes with this option.

I’m finding it difficult to see where you got confused here (unless you thought it was the same product you where purchasing or cos its late and my brain isnt working).

Oh and we developers have nothing to do with this, feel free to pitch the idea of making it clearer to admins/mods.

scotty Friend

axzm;136379I wouldn’t have bought the developer membership if i had known that. [/quote] If you bought it in the last 7 days I think you can get a refund.

axzm;136379It seems the only way to acquire copyright removal is to buy a developer membership

You can purchase copyright removal for $40.

You guys should be a little more clear about this.

I agree 100%! On Joomalrts front page it clearly states “Developer membership – All Templates – All Extensions“. If you click on the Joomla Extensions tab at the top of any page here the first thing you will see is Ja Jobs Board and nowhere does it say that it requires a seperate license to the one that already covers “all extensions“. This is bound to cause problems as has already been seen.

hanifahmed Friend

scotty;136381
    I agree 100%! On Joomalrts front page it clearly states “Developer membership – All Templates – All Extensions“. If you click on the Joomla Extensions tab at the top of any page here the first thing you will see is Ja Jobs Board and nowhere does it say that it requires a seperate license to the one that already covers “all extensions“. This is bound to cause problems as has already been seen.

Agreed Scotty, that it does not say another license is needed to remove the copyright removal.

However, reading the description of the actual JA Job Board it does mention that it is infact a component and not an extension – even though it is quite silly that it is infact under the extensions page which we should have full copyright removal power over.

However, I do think as an additional perk to us developer members, we should be given the option to remove copyright off of these components/extensions as we are a major part of the JA community.

Personally, I think Hung has “bitten off more than he can chew” and it is showing in the fall in support and the rise of complaints of the fall in support (if you get that :p)

bennitos Friend

If you ask me the good thing about the developers account was that it actually counted for “all extentions and all templates” but by now the added value to get a dev licence is getting thin.

Imo JA is too obsessed by making even more money that they do wich is fine, but they dont seem to realise they are actually loosing costomers by doing so.

axzm Friend

<em>@bennitos 136384 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you ask me the good thing about the developers account was that it actually counted for “all extentions and all templates” but by now the added value to get a dev licence is getting thin.

Imo JA is too obsessed by making even more money that they do wich is fine, but they dont seem to realise they are actually loosing costomers by doing so.</blockquote>
    Price gouge for sure.

axzm Friend

I would like a refund per the “Money Back Guarantee.”

SP Media Friend

Open a new support ticket, and request via that. 🙂

hanifahmed Friend

If read correctly, the money back guarantee is only valid for the first 7 days of purchasing the membership and only if the template you have chosen to use does not work and is unable to be fixed by the support team.

(it’s on the front page!)

axzm Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 136906 wrote:</em><blockquote>If read correctly, the money back guarantee is only valid for the first 7 days of purchasing the membership and only if the template you have chosen to use does not work and is unable to be fixed by the support team.

(it’s on the front page!)</blockquote>
    So your telling me I can’t have my money back per the “100% Money Back Guarantee”?

That is what that means. If your not satisfied with the product or service, you can get your money back. I sent in the the request today (Wednesday) and I bought it last Thursday, so I am in compliance with the terms. The primary template and extensions I bought the license for are not usable for my project, so why haven’t I received and e-mail back per my request yet?

Some other fine print the owners of JA hid in there I overlooked perhaps? >:(

Phill Moderator

Give them time to respond, they are in different time zones.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mackspeter 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum