Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

<em>@sofiemargot1868 12507 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m new here and in fact I’m new with Joomla. Let me explain, I need very urgently a OS CMS system and after having a close look on some systems I’m 100% sure Joomla is the right solution. I never worked with Joomla before.

I bouht a membership with Joomlart and downloaded some templates. Until now everything works great. But now……

I installed the Ja Iconmenu…and here is the problem. The icon’s appear in screen but when you click on them the act very ‘strange’. Can someone have a look and maybe explain me what I did wrong? http://www.fatspace.info

Thanks a lot.

Eric, Belgium;)</blockquote>

Let me point you to a similiar problem already reported here.

swemmel Friend

Thanx, slyreptile,

That is the solution indeed. We must have been sleeping. Thanx again.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

adambensaid Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 12508 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is weird. I am not sure what exactly is wrong. But I do see that there is a /div tag in your footer which is showing on the live site, so you must have played around somewhat with the index.php file??? What changes have you done to the site/index.php file? Maybe someone else can give you some better pointers cause I am not sure.</blockquote>

Sophie,
    I just downloaded the template and did not modify index.php. I used some of the icons that came with the generic joomla and had the same issue. However, I uploaded the icons that came with the source files to my /images/stories directory (where the original icons are located). In the site’s backend, I went to Menu>topmenu clicked on “Home” and changed the “Menu Image” in the “Parameters” section to the home.png logo. If home-big.png exists in the same directory, the rest is automatic. Check out the results http:scripturium.com

Hope this helps.
    Adam

ShannonN Friend

adambensaid;12779Erik,
    I just downloaded the template and did not modify index.php. I used some of the icons that came with the generic joomla and had the same issue as Sofie. Maybe a step-by-step can be helpful to see if we are missing anything. It looks to me like the feature works fine but it is not able to find the big icon that correspond to each small one.
    Thanks,
    Adam

step by step to what making a top menu and assigning the icons? if the ‘big’ icons are present it automatically finds them and uses them for the rollovers

ShannonN

ShannonN Friend

sofiemargot1868;12507I’m new here and in fact I’m new with Joomla. Let me explain, I need very urgently a OS CMS system and after having a close look on some systems I’m 100% sure Joomla is the right solution. I never worked with Joomla before.

I bouht a membership with Joomlart and downloaded some templates. Until now everything works great. But now……

I installed the Ja Iconmenu…and here is the problem. The icon’s appear in screen but when you click on them the act very ‘strange’. Can someone have a look and maybe explain me what I did wrong? http://www.fatspace.info

Thanks a lot.

Eric, Belgium;)

Hi Eric
    I’m sorry its taken days to get to your problem, I thought a moderator would’ve been available by now, I can’t put my finger on whats wrong but if you PM me temporary Superadmin access to the site I will go in and look at how the menu etc are set up and compare to my own installation ?
    Cheers ShannonN

jwm931 Friend

Is it possible to use this icon menu outside of Joomla? I am trying to make my oScommerce site look like my Utahia_II template. So I have joomla installed in the root, and then osc in a subdirectory. I am using STS (Simple Template System), but I cannot make the two work. I have too many mods installed into my osc install, so I do not want to switch to virtuemart or ECJC. Any ideas?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@jwm931 13200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to use this icon menu outside of Joomla? I am trying to make my oScommerce site look like my Utahia_II template. So I have joomla installed in the root, and then osc in a subdirectory. I am using STS (Simple Template System), but I cannot make the two work. I have too many mods installed into my osc install, so I do not want to switch to virtuemart or ECJC. Any ideas?</blockquote>
    The extensions club may do this for you, though I’m really not sure.

jwm931 Friend

Actually, I installed ECJC last night – up and running at http://www.funtasticaltoys.com – click on online store.

It is not bad, much harder on the coding side than Oscommerce, but I like the Joomla integration. They need more help, as the community base is small, but it has more promise than Virtuemart IMO. Or OSC…even though it is OSC.

ErikThorsen Friend

There is an oscommerce integration “tool” out there somewhere, where you can integrate Oscommerce into Joomla relatively painless I have heard. Haven’t tested it though.

woom Friend

u r the king – Actually any so called Member of the month should have answered the way u did since the very start – that would have avoided us troubles.
    bravo, and thank you ,)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  woom 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum