Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I do not know if it is me, but I did not find any mention about having to install the icons for the icon menu separately in the installation/configuration guide. I found them and installed them and assigned appropriate images to my top menu but there is something else that is not mentioned in the guide.

You have to (at least I did) create a menu item in the top menu as an URL link, not for example component as there was only ‘parameter’ window but not a drop down menu for images like there is with URLs.

Maybe the configuration file may be edited?

mikeho1980 Friend

<em>@Cashpot 10289 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do not know if it is me, but I did not find any mention about having to install the icons for the icon menu separately in the installation/configuration guide. I found them and installed them and assigned appropriate images to my top menu but there is something else that is not mentioned in the guide.

You have to (at least I did) create a menu item in the top menu as an URL link, not for example component as there was only ‘parameter’ window but not a drop down menu for images like there is with URLs.

Maybe the configuration file may be edited?</blockquote>

Type the following in the “paramenter” textbox will solve the problem

menu_image="xxxxxx.png"

SenMel Friend

<em>@mikeho1980 10290 wrote:</em><blockquote>Type the following in the “paramenter” textbox will solve the problem

menu_image="xxxxxx.png"
    </blockquote>
    Joomap component has no parameters. How shall we assign the icon to this item?

sidewalk Friend

Anybody know where are I can find the ja icon images???

Thanks!

ErikThorsen Friend

@sural98,

Joomap component doesn’t have parameters? When you create a link to the Joomap component you should automatically get parameters for this ( not on the component itself but the link you create to it )
    that way you have a drop down menu where you can assign an image to the link. It should be a piece of cake, following the instructions from mikeho1980

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;12486Anybody know where are I can find the ja icon images???

Thanks!

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12503&postcount=8

Adam Dong Friend

<em>@ShannonN 12493 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the source folder under iconimages folder:)</blockquote>

I;ve looked all over the zip files provided and I cannot find the 32×32 and 64×64 icon images provided.. help!! where exactly do i get them from?

ShannonN Friend

hubfub;12498I;ve looked all over the zip files provided and I cannot find the 32×32 and 64×64 icon images provided.. help!! where exactly do i get them from?

Ok you dl the JA Utahia II source files, you unzip the files
    inside are the following folders when unzipped

• Fonts
    • Iconmenu
    • PSD

The icons are in the Iconmenu folder which I incorrectly called iconimages in my previous post – sorry its late I need sleep

ShannonN

sofiemargot1868 Friend

I’m new here and in fact I’m new with Joomla. Let me explain, I need very urgently a OS CMS system and after having a close look on some systems I’m 100% sure Joomla is the right solution. I never worked with Joomla before.

I bouht a membership with Joomlart and downloaded some templates. Until now everything works great. But now……

I installed the Ja Iconmenu…and here is the problem. The icon’s appear in screen but when you click on them the act very ‘strange’. Can someone have a look and maybe explain me what I did wrong? http://www.fatspace.info

Thanks a lot.

Eric, Belgium;)

ErikThorsen Friend

That is weird. I am not sure what exactly is wrong. But I do see that there is a /div tag in your footer which is showing on the live site, so you must have played around somewhat with the index.php file??? What changes have you done to the site/index.php file? Maybe someone else can give you some better pointers cause I am not sure.

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12508That is weird. I am not sure what exactly is wrong. But I do see that there is a /div tag in your footer which is showing on the live site, so you must have played around somewhat with the index.php file??? What changes have you done to the site/index.php file? Maybe someone else can give you some better pointers cause I am not sure.

At first glance I’d say its a JS problem but I have to go to work give me 8 hras and I’ll look again
    Cheers Shannon

sidewalk Friend

OH !!! Doh!!! They’re in Utahia II :rolleyes: — ok found ’em.

wouldn’t be a bad thing to put them in both dowloads – I was going nuts looking for them.

Thanks everyone – so far I’m happy I joined your club – tho i wish I did it ONE DAY LATER – and go the 30% off price:mad:

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;12623OH !!! Doh!!! They’re in Utahia II :rolleyes: — ok found ’em.

wouldn’t be a bad thing to put them in both dowloads – I was going nuts looking for them.

Thanks everyone – so far I’m happy I joined your club – tho i wish I did it ONE DAY LATER – and go the 30% off price:mad:

ONE day? HMMN how about PM to Hung saying you live in a different timezone and it was actually a day later at Hungs place in Vietnam but the timeclock on the credit card facility was fast hee he
    See I’ll stick up for ya we’re a great friendly bunch here 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

You wouldn’y by any chance be trying to fish for votes for the member of the month prize, now would you ShannonN?? 😀

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12631You wouldn’y by any chance be trying to fish for votes for the member of the month prize, now would you ShannonN?? 😀

No actually I was try to chat up Dawn, But now you mention it is my new (temp =1 post only) signature too subtle you think?:)

JA presents new “Member Of The Month” Where the community can Vote for your favourite member

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-feature-member-of-the-month/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  woom 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum