Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

A. Quickstart Installation(Recommended for Joomla Beginners)Quickstart Installation Guideline. You are new to Quickstart installation? Learn more HERE.
    B. Template & Extensions installation

I. Install template

JA Halite is well-tuned with our components JA Voice and JA Jobboard. If you are interested, you can try out these component with no risk, you have 30-days free trial period. Userguides for the two components are available at: JA wikiII. Install ExtensionsNote: We might use the same extension for different templates to enrich the functionality aspects, normally position defined for each extension varies across the templates. When following guides below, please update module positions if you see any difference.

1. JA Slideshow 2 Module
    2. JA Twitter Module
    3. JA SideNews Module
    4. JA Popup Plugin

In JA Halite, default positions of those modules are:Note: [xx] stands for module position

• [top] : JA Slideshow 2 Module
    • [col-mass] : JA Twitter Module
    • [user14]: JA SideNews Module

Reference: JA Halite default module positions are available Here.III. New JA Template FrameworkJA Template Framework Information

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Are you going to put out a FAQ regarding the Custom Cufon Fonts you are using and how they can be modified?

fabrian Friend

<em>@jbrett 148680 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you going to put out a FAQ regarding the Custom Cufon Fonts you are using and how they can be modified?</blockquote>

I definitely second this… I would like to modify them as well.

flyboy83 Friend

The template is great, however, how do I turn off the image stripper that puts all of the images in the content in an article and puts them at the top with a “next” arrow?

John Wesley Brett Moderator
    veeco Friend

i need to know regarding “Page Layout Overwrite” in Templates parameter. What is that ? how to use them properly ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello veeco!

Assign specific layout for each page in format: Itemid=layout_name. Each page per row. Eg: The Sport section has the Itemid=385 and you want to use a full with layout (without left, right module positions). You can have a setting: ‘385=1column‘. You can add new layout options by duplicating and customize the main ‘default.php‘ layout

Asgerður Edda Langworth Friend

Hello,

I have a quick question concerning what seem to be style automation in the Halite. I put in two photos in an article and they grouped together as if they were a gallery, always to the left with white background.

Is there any way to turn this off or where would I change this?

<em>@flyboy83 151545 wrote:</em><blockquote>The template is great, however, how do I turn off the image stripper that puts all of the images in the content in an article and puts them at the top with a “next” arrow?</blockquote>

Figured out the answer to this “problem” Unable the plugin >> Thumbnail for Joomla Content

<em>@eddaathygli 180230 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have a quick question concerning what seem to be style automation in the Halite. I put in two photos in an article and they grouped together as if they were a gallery, always to the left with white background.

Is there any way to turn this off or where would I change this?</blockquote>

Answer to my own question 🙂 unable the plugin Thumbnail for Joomla Content in Plugin manager.

Peter Konstantakos Friend

Can I create a landing page for a Google PPC ad campaign that will have no header or menu using this method? If so could you please help me with the code? I am trying to do it for http://www.kdmconsultants.com

Thanks very much!

Peter Konstantakos Friend

<em>@Konstantakos 183537 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I create a landing page for a Google PPC ad campaign that will have no header or menu using this method? If so could you please help me with the code? I am trying to do it for http://www.kdmconsultants.com

Thanks very much!</blockquote>

I figured it out. Thanks! This is a great feature.

skwtayler Friend

Has anyone figured out Cufon? I have uploaded a Cufon Font but don’t know how to change fonts.

Saguaros Moderator

Pls read thread, http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-cufon-dtr-and-configure/

may be it ‘ll help you to resolve this issue

Goodluck

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum