Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

BUG – If you links are not linkable in IE, then make these changes

add
    position: relative;
    to lines 68 (normal link) and 171 (.inputbox) in template_css.css

there may be other elements that need the position relative attribute.

salvi70 Friend

> 1e. Our next job is installing JA Images Slider module, which handle
    > image rolling at bottom right, goto Menu >> Installers >> Modules and
    > Browse for ja_imageslider package zip file.
    >
    > f. Goto Modules >> Site Modules and choose JA Images Slider we will got this:

actually on the download-site it’s called JA ContentSlider Module

stephenbrowne Friend

JA Slide Show link error

On my site http://www.brentfordandchiswicklhs.org.uk we have the JA Slide SHow scrolling content from a category. We also run sh404SEF.

All the SEF generated links are fine across the site, and the first 4 displayed on screen when the home page 1st loads. Thereafter when the content scrolls any of the links (book cover image or title above) are not compatable and break. They show correct categories and IDs but are separated with / and not an sh404SEF url.

Any help gratefully received… :confused:

tegs Friend

Nice one cwigg

you are a genius!

The following solved the problem:

BUG – If you links are not linkable in IE, then make these changes

add
    position: relative;
    to lines 68 (normal link) and 171 (.inputbox) in template_css.css

stephenbrowne Friend

Is this question too complicated for the JoomLart team to respond to?

I don’t use forums very often. Please advise if the question is not understood and I’ll elaborate a bit.

Many thanks
    Stephen

tegs Friend

Hey cwigg – your ie fix worked for links however I have noticed that embedded code (eg you tube videos) are also affected – you can not click on them to play the vids in IE6 – do you have any ideas?

Sherlock Friend

Hi StephenBrowne !
    I don’t show your problem . I have test your site , click titles in slide content , It works normal. Please explain detail about problem !

stephenbrowne Friend

Hello

No you won’t see the problem now, because I paid a developer to fix it. You can’t have errors like that on a live site for days waiting for Forum responses.

I still don’t know what the cause was, whether a bug in your templates or just a plain code fight between the respective modules. But it was JA Slide Show running under JA Genista.

I would have shown a bit more patience to the lack of responses to my query IF there was little activity in the Forum, but there was plenty going on, no one interested in even suggesting it might be looked at, wasn’t your concern, was my problem etc etc.

Hence the email to your main contact desk to encourage your response, albeit now after the event.

phamtuan312 Friend

teamplate old but very good. Thank team Joomlart

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  phamtuan312 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum