Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

This Guide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

Usahawan Terbilang Friend

Nice theme, thank you Joomlart.com, you all rocks!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@utdc 31079 wrote:</em><blockquote>i try to install, via the quickstart file you provided, but cannot install.. can u help me?</blockquote>
    Hey mate,

Can you please create a NEW thread? Thanks 🙂

john6555 Friend

The GREEN color does not work on the demo. Clicking green makes the template orange instead, clicking orange makes the template orange as well.

zengel Friend

hi, I installed JA Genista, but I can’t see slideshow module, it doesn’t appear in modules? what may be the problem and how can be fixed ?
    thanks friends.

surforguy Friend

Bug: If you check the demo on the live server when you switch between colors, when you are in orange, you can see that the orange body-top.jpg and the body-bot.jpg fade to blue instead of orange. You can see a subtle line of blue in the orange graphic.

I would also check the green. In my download, I have the same error in the green, but it looks like it is ok on the live server. You might have fixed on the live server but did not update on the download package?

Could you please fix these files and make a version change?

surforguy Friend

Can we please get this document updated for joomla 1.5?

Most of the configurations you list here are not in the ja_vars.php for joomla 1.5!!!!!

>:(

surforguy Friend

BUGs: Joomla 1.5 template

1) The ja_usertools font resizer does not work.
    2) In typography, the <li class=”number-1″>Your content goes here!</li> does not work. Other typography changes do work.
    3) This demo page incorrectly shows the newsflash module in the user 5 position.
    4) This guide doesn’t list module class suffix for ja_genista. I found one hidden on at least with “default icon-x”

hansvansoest Friend

check in your configuration in your site if there isn’t this line “var $absolute_path = ‘your absulute path’;” you have to add its there to run.

Where has this code to be placed? In configuration.php? I don’t think so. Could you be more specific?
    Thanks,
    Hans

yonie Friend

Where can I find ja_imageslider package as you mentioned in your instruction ..

<blockquote>e. Our next job is installing JA Images Slider module, which handle image rolling at bottom right, goto Menu >> Installers >> Modules and Browse for ja_imageslider package zip file.</blockquote>

edd Friend

Happy New Year 😀

Just great I dont have anything to say, JOOMLART just Rocks!!!
    It works like a charm and it is easy con configurate.
    I just want to know, about the menu icons: is it possible to get the PSD?
    There are no PSD for menu icons into the Genista source file.

Thanks a lot!!! 😎

Hieu Nguyen Admin

BUG REPORT

I have a number of menu items in my main menu (left positioned/vertical) and the ones that are of type “Seperator/Placeholder” are not displayed.
    Any ideas of how to fix this?

fenixer Friend

Error on file not found

After several problems with library mootools (in this tmeplate I have put off mootools librariycomenta index.php on template) for working theme with jReviews and ligthbox (on other themes all templates work perfectly, only get a problem:

Apache error log:

[Fri Jan 11 10:04:09 2008] File does not exist: /home/portales/domains/costablanca.elportaldetuciudad.es/public_html/templates/ja_genista/images/h3-bg.gif, referer: http://costablanca.elportaldetuciudad.es/templates/ja_genista/css/template_css.css

templates/ja_genista/images/h3-bg.gif

Looking for this image and found in other temlates.

How can get this image for htis tempalte?

liebling Friend

Yes, I have same problem. I can’t see slideshow module, it doesn’t appear in modules? what may be the problem and how can be fixed ? and Where can I find ja_imageslider package as you mentioned in your instruction ..??

matrix_exodus Friend

I use Joomla 1.013 and Genista template,
    i changed menu type to 4
    but it still doesnt work, 2nd menu level even doesnt show up

Please help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  phamtuan312 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum