Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello bezaleelx,

You can check the progress of issue being resolved at the link http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCLABRA-3

bezaleelx Friend

Do I need to be a member to J.O.O.M JIRA ?

This is just for your information. It is not yet complete, but will be complete by the end of the day. The folder ‘web’, which is in the root directory, has inside the folder, the directory structure content as we first discovered the site was currupted. I downloaded and uploaded the files to the web folder. The files are 99.6% there as I had a few errors that would not permit me to download the remaining .04%. I have a screenshot of what I could not bring down.

Also in the root directory, there is another folder name ‘site’ where I am copying the present directory structure too. It will complete today.

Please do not change files in these two folders. I plan to add my last database backup to each folder to see the difference between the two backups. What you repair in the root directory will be backed up when you are finished with the repair.
    The files in the ‘web’ folder, never were overwritten by a much earlier backup that exist in the Plesk Control Panel backup.

The files in the folder ‘site’, same as the root directory files; were over written by the backup in the Plesk Control Panel backup. All occured before I made a trouble ticket. I put the files in the ‘web’ folder in case you want to look at any files that may not have the correct content in them. They are not the files before the corruption. But I think the backup files are more accurate because they were made before they have been compunded with modification attempts to fix the problems.

Seems like we are making progress. I tweaked the JA Flowlist settings to be the same as before the latest JA Flowlist was installed. Still nothing (JAFlowlist) shows up on the home page in the user 5 position.

Another thing has happen now. Both my mod_yj_studio2 have stopped working now. Could the patch have created a problem? I do hope I can help in any way.

By the way. The errors were still there after the patch. The errors went away when the latest JA FlowList was installed. It is possible it was a combination of the two. However, the Latest JA FlowList was installed after the patch. Again, the errors were still there after I applied the patch.

Thank you! -bez

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I’m getting confused in the thread…but it would appear everything is now working, correct? And we can close this issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum