Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

THanks for taking a look. I disabled all extensions except those required by Joomla core to run. I also left on JaFixel and T3Framework as needed for Fixel.

The problem still exists. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@playerocity 469629 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any thoughts?

Thanks!</blockquote>

What did you do on your site? I checked the URL of your site and got this bug

In this case, you need to check and fix this bug first, we will help you to debug the popup problem on JA Fixel on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-23-at-16.45.43
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@playerocity 469629 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any thoughts?

Thanks!</blockquote>

What did you do on your site? I checked the URL of your site and got this bug

In this case, you need to check and fix this bug first, we will help you to debug the popup problem on JA Fixel on your site.

playerocity Friend

Hello,

Thank you for taking a look. It was just bad timing. I was attempting to take a look at JQuery Easy to help solve the problem. I was in middle of configuration which would give that bug error. I have since disabled JQuery Easy and that issue no longer exists. Can you please take a look again? Thanks so much for your help.

James

Ninja Lead Moderator

I debugged the problem on your site and detect 2 errors:

+ Uncaught ReferenceError: Hash is not defined from modal.js file

+ Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘initialize’ of undefined from SqueezeBox.initialize();

It’s pretty hard to check the problem on your site with the error from JOOMLA core because the error comes from base file of Joomla. I think you need to check and solve both the problems that on your site first, I will help you to check the popup on JA Fixel template.

Beside that, I checked JA Fixel template with JOOMLA refresh, but I could not replicate the problem as your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I debugged the problem on your site and detect 2 errors:

+ Uncaught ReferenceError: Hash is not defined from modal.js file

+ Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘initialize’ of undefined from SqueezeBox.initialize();

It’s pretty hard to check the problem on your site with the error from JOOMLA core because the error comes from base file of Joomla. I think you need to check and solve both the problems that on your site first, I will help you to check the popup on JA Fixel template.

Beside that, I checked JA Fixel template with JOOMLA refresh, but I could not replicate the problem as your site.

jasminmcv Friend

Hi,

I have installed the quickstart package for the JA Fixel theme and everything worked fine initially (about 3days ago), but now when I try to view my site nothing appears – nor will it take me to my joomla admin page. It takes me to my host account instead. This happens on both Chrome and Internet Explorer yet the site works on my mobile phone.

Please are you able to advise me in anyway?

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me URL and admin login info of your site, I will take a look and see what’s going on.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum