Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We purchased and are using JA Fixel.

We upgraded Joomla to 3.4.1 and while doing that it seems some of JQuery is now having problems in multiple areas. The first area is the homepage when we scroll over any of the articles, which do get the spin effect just fine, but when you click on them the popup ajax window is not working. When we go to the contact us page which has the ja map which comes in the ja fixel demo the map is not coming up now.

I upgraded T3 Framework because there were several new version that addresses JQuery issues, but this did not help. I loaded several joomla recommended Jquery helper modules such as Jquery Easy, and Mootools Enable/Disabler, but neither of these would help either. From searching on the web it seems most people point to the template at this point.

http://temp.playerocity.com

Can you help me?

THanks
    James

Saguaros Moderator

Hi James,

Please notice that this JA Fixel is not ready for latest version of Joomla 3.4. We are in progress of upgrading our templates to this J3.4 version. If you have backup of your latest working version, please roll it back. Once we finish updating process and release new version for this template, you can update later.

Thank you!

playerocity Friend

Hi,

Unfortunately i had made a backup but found out afterward it had become corrupted, didn’t get all the files, so i am stuck into this.

When i login to the joomla website admin it is now showing in my update manager telling me of many updates including JA Extension Manager, Ja Fixel Template, JA Masshead Module, JA Slideshow, Ja System Google Map. These just started appearing yesterday. I thought wow, you must have really got onto this quickly! When i click them to update it will not let me saying they are not compatible with my Joomla version. So I assume these are not the files you are speaking of to update to.

Is there anyway you can help me here?

Thanks
    James

Saguaros Moderator

Hi James,

The default update services of Joomla used for free extension only. With JA products: templates, extensions, you should check / upgrade the new versions via JA Extension Manager component. and make sure that you have template and extensions up-to-date.

You can also try to disable all 3rd party extensions on your site as I guess it causes the conflict with template.

playerocity Friend

Thanks for your help. Yes, there is no updates there for JA Fixel. As you said this template is not ready for 3.4.1. When will it be ready?

Thanks
    James

Saguaros Moderator

Hi James,

It’s undergoing testing so we do hope to release it as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.

sakari Friend

Hello saguaros,

You might know how long it will be until the update is finished, in order for this template also runs the Joomla 3.4.1? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sakari,

We are still in progress of updating all of our templates to this latest version J!3.4.1 and we do hope to release the new version of this template within this week. Please stay tuned.

playerocity Friend

Hello.

Saw the updates to JA Fix in the download manager. I upgraded everything to the newest listed. However, still same issues with jquery in that the grid articles do not popup the new window when clicking. The google map still does not show the google map. Other areas of the website with jquery are not working. If i switch templates everything begins to work again. Do you have ideas for me?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the URL and admin login info of site you’re working on. I will take a look.

playerocity Friend

Thanks for taking a look. Sent you the PM.

playerocity Friend

Thanks for taking a look. Sent you the PM.

playerocity Friend

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

playerocity Friend

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

It seems there is conflict in JS with 3rd party extensions on your site. If possible, please try to disable all 3rd party extensions to figure out which one causes this issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum