Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

This Userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

blixa_06 Friend

Hi there

Nice but I have to admit it’s a bit disapointing. The Demo Template is not really working…..Well it’s a demo but fair enough…
    After waiting for five days I was expecting something else….A to long delay for such a result. I think you should stick to the 1x month template to be competetive. Quality before quantity.

“May”be in “May”

Good luck

Blixa

Menalto Friend

I know they worked hard the last days to complete the template, and this user guide is not complete yet. I spendt some time try to get contact with people to get the demo up and running, but no luck yet. This userguide will be completed and corrected. And more things will be added to it to make it complete.

jjpedersen Friend

Do you have instructionon how to change the setting (color, menu type) for Joomla 1.0? All your other templates until this one have had a easy to use block of code at the begining of the template that allowed for easy modifications.

josephmcelroy Friend

I get this error on my site when I set fedora as the template

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: jparameter in /var/www/html/templates/ja_fedora/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 28

teksure Friend

Hello Joomla Art, I would like to design my website using the Fedora template but I would like to see the data and images examples that I saw in the FEDORA livedemo. Can I download the data and images that I see in the FEDORA livedemo?

Best regards,

Gustavo

<em>@blixa_06 47477 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Nice but I have to admit it’s a bit disapointing. The Demo Template is not really working…..Well it’s a demo but fair enough…
    After waiting for five days I was expecting something else….A to long delay for such a result. I think you should stick to the 1x month template to be competetive. Quality before quantity.

Blixa</blockquote>

teksure Friend

Hello Joomlart team, I am trying to follow each step in the Template Instructions Guide but I do not understand where can I find the Ja_fedora.zip. I uncompress the file JA Fedora v1.1 for Joomla 1.5.x.zip I did not find that file. Also the fedora package have the directory ja_fedora_1.5_quickstart, I guess that I should copy all files in that directory over my installation Joomla 1.5.x, when I do that the system show me the FEDORA template but I can not SEE module mod_jacatpopup.zip in the module manager. If I try to reinstall the module the system told me that the module is already installed.

JA Fedora v1.1 for Joomla 1.5.x
    ja_fedora_1.5_extensions
    ja_fedora_1.5_quickstart
    ja_fedora_1.5_templates
    ja_fedora_source

You should improve your documentation because I do not see an standard way to install Fedora Template. Please help with the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gustavo

script06 JATCJA JobBoard

<blockquote>Also the fedora package have the directory ja_fedora_1.5_quickstart, I guess that I should copy all files in that directory over my installation Joomla 1.5.x</blockquote>
    Please find full tutorial on installation using Quickstart package at: http://tutorials.joomlart.com/videos/installing-a-quickstart-package.html
    JA Fedora Quickstart package already includes ja_catpopup.zip, thus, you are not required to install the extension separately again.

<blockquote>I am trying to follow each step in the Template Instructions Guide but I do not understand where can I find the Ja_fedora.zip. I uncompress the file JA Fedora v1.1 for Joomla 1.5.x.zip I did not find that file</blockquote>
    You could select either Quickstart package or template package for installation. The JA_fedora.zip means the template package. Tutorial for template package installation is available at http://tutorials.joomlart.com/videos/install-a-joomla-template.html

Hope that be helpful.

teksure Friend

Hello script06, thanks a lot for your help!!!

I recommed the JoomlArt that add a README.txt with the reference to these links.

Thanks again 😮

Gustavo

script06 JATCJA JobBoard

Thank you for your recommendation. For the upcoming releases, the Readme will be posted on the forum, instead of being included in the download package. We will try our best to provide all available resources for the guideline.

akivam Friend

The template runs ok, but attempting to install the mod_jacappopup and configure as per the instructions above, the position “catpopup” does not come up as an option for me?

Update: Added the position as per one bug thread, that didn’t help. Added the module css to the template css directory, that did not help. Added the title-bg.gif to the module directory, that did not help.

Sample URL: http://hebrewpundits.com/likudanglos

In particular, I’m looking for the feature where the items or categories under a menu pop-out.

utopia1977 Friend

hi there,
    I have Joomla Version 1.0.15 version. These instructions dont work with that. Do you have any instructions for the 1.0.15 version?

Regards

Bede

utopia1977 Friend

hi there,
    I am not using Joomla version 1.5. I have Joomla Version 1.0.15 version. These instructions dont work with that. Do you have any instructions for the 1.0.15 version?

Regards

Bede

imurillo Friend

MI web site has Fedora but website`s top is not working good, I install catpopup but module , but I do not underssand why I have to do one copy published to a position “catpopup ,

Fist I do not have catpopup position I use Joomla 1.53

Second Do I Have to active catpopup modulde and the copy of catpopup too.?
    what position use catpopup and what postion use catpopup copy.?

When I tray to create a new module I have this error:
    XML Parsing Error at 91:377. Error 23: EntityRef: expecting ‘;’

Can some one helpme please?
    Isabel

imurillo Friend

Acerca de la OficinaEn PortadaTransparenciawww.cancilleriaEsturcutra OrgánicaDirectorioRecursos HumanosAcuerdos MinisterialesContratacionesSoberanía y territorio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  rcheong 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum