Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

<em>@Khanh Le 34082 wrote:</em><blockquote>We change the code for menus in last 3 templates causing this bug. The solution to fix is answered here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34081&postcount=26</blockquote>

The downloads for JA Fagus and JA Erica were updated with a new Base.class.php, but it doesn’t seem to solve the problem.

Kind regards.

Khanh Le Moderator

I’just gave the solution but not update the package. It’s updated now.

bassinzoom Friend

So in other words 🙂 should existing users just upload a “new Base.class.php” from the new package?

<em>@Khanh Le 34929 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’just gave the solution but not update the package. It’s updated now.</blockquote>

siegfriedp Friend

I get an error in IE6 – caused by this code from ja_erica/scripts/ja.script.js:

var obj = $E(‘h1.logo a’);
    obj.onmouseover = function () {
    this.setStyle(‘filter’, “progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo2.png, sizingMethod=’crop’)”);
    }
    obj.onmouseout = function () {
    this.setStyle(‘filter’, “progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo1.png, sizingMethod=’crop’)”);
    }

I think that is the bug – when you install ja_genista you will get no error – therefore you will get the umbrella when IE6 fired the onmouseover/onmouseout-event.

Greetings Siegfried 🙂

ebaart Friend

I’ve installed the template in a joomla 1.4 RC4.
    Newsflash is showing a font that is too big and I can’t see where to fix this. I do not have the problem in firefox, only with Internet Explorer.
    Anybody a solution ?

EDIT : Never mind… Found the solution here : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34061&postcount=4

acardenas Friend

<em>@kashxo 33986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, ddrinkal,
    I thought I have PM you to solve the problem, have you receive it yet?</blockquote>

HI
    I have a problem with Newslight appearing on the page after I click on th title or “Read More” to view the entire article. It is set to only appear on the frontpage … anyone help? Is anyone actually not having this problem? I’m usinng Joomla 1.13.

Thanks

I’ve the same problem. Please, can you help me ?

bfwdesigns Friend

here goes post #2…..

i just downloaded this template and was trying to follow the instructions but i get lost on (e) to setup the positions.. can someone tell me where this is located?

I got the template to install fine, but it looks bad http://computerschak.com/

I would really love some help 🙂

bfwdesigns Friend

Wil someone please help me get this template to look like the demo? This is my first time using Joomla and I have followed the instructions but it does not work for me. I get lost starting at step G.

Will someone please help me!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  bfwdesigns 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum