Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

ErikThorsen Friend

First bug is that the demo isn’t showing.. 🙂

hpathy Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 33633 wrote:</em><blockquote>First bug is that the demo isn’t showing.. :-)</blockquote>

That’s a buggy bug :p
    When is it going to be live ??

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@hpathy 33635 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s a buggy bug :p
    When is it going to be live ??</blockquote>
    The Demo URL was wrong but it’s OK now! 😉

hpathy Friend

Hello,

1) I have the problem with the Main menu, I can’t use more than a few Menu Items as they starts coming in the second line the moment I choose 1028 * 768 resolution on my screen. I have around 8 Menu Items and can’t work without listing them on Main menu.

2) Dropline Menu is not present in the ja_vars, it can be reported as a Bug.

3) How can I modify the postion of Members Area Image ?

Your help would be appreciated.

everettf Friend

I have tried many ways, but if the only module I have published on the right side is the Login Form, the page goes crazy. I think it comes from unpublishing the Main Menu, which I don’t want on the side. Am I missing something?

hpathy Friend

Will anybody answer to my queries ?

Menalto Friend

<em>@hpathy 33806 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

1) I have the problem with the Main menu, I can’t use more than a few Menu Items as they starts coming in the second line the moment I choose 1028 * 768 resolution on my screen. I have around 8 Menu Items and can’t work without listing them on Main menu.

2) Dropline Menu is not present in the ja_vars, it can be reported as a Bug.

3) How can I modify the postion of Members Area Image ?

Your help would be appreciated.</blockquote>
    1: You need to add some menu items as sub menu items or limit the number of items.2: It is not buildt to use with dropline menu.. 3: Where do you want it?

ddrinkal Friend

HI
    I have a problem with Newslight appearing on the page after I click on th title or “Read More” to view the entire article. It is set to only appear on the frontpage … anyone help? Is anyone actually not having this problem? I’m usinng Joomla 1.13.

Thanks

everettf Friend

When I click “Read More”, I get a 404. Using Joomla 1.5RC3

kashxo Friend

<em>@ddrinkal 33951 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI
    I have a problem with Newslight appearing on the page after I click on th title or “Read More” to view the entire article. It is set to only appear on the frontpage … anyone help? Is anyone actually not having this problem? I’m usinng Joomla 1.13.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hi, ddrinkal,
    I thought I have PM you to solve the problem, have you receive it yet?

hpathy Friend

<em>@Menalto 33913 wrote:</em><blockquote>1:.2: It is not buildt to use with dropline menu</blockquote>

3. Menu Types Configuration

JA Erica offers you 4 types of our traditional menu. The menus applied are JA Split Menu, JA Suckerfish Menu, Moo Menu and JA DropLine Menu.
    You can view the menu in action here

To choose your menu type, go to the 39nd line in the “ja_erica/ja_vars.php” and change $ja_menutype to what you need.

1 is Split Menu,
    2 is Suckerfish Menu,
    3 is Moo Menu,
    4 is Dropline Menu

I assumed it from your readme file that it comes with the Dropline Menu as well.

everettf Friend

In IE7, user3 jumps up out of place.

sallysings Friend

I can’t seem to find the footer.php file.

is it supposed to be in templates/ja_erica/footer.php?

Menalto Friend

<em>@sallysings 33999 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t seem to find the footer.php file.

is it supposed to be in templates/ja_erica/footer.php?</blockquote>

Its at the bottom of the index.php file.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  bfwdesigns 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum