Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Sorry for the late reply…I used the internal SEO features of Joomla 1.5. That all.

mfcphil Friend

You know, I forgot what a very nice little template JA Edenite was.

Nice looking clean site, well done 😉

felsimedia Friend

I second the motion! Nice 😀

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@idware 70818 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello All,

here is my first Joomla Website.

It is a site for Smart Card Management Solutions.

http://www.id-ware.de

Your feedback is welcome!

Knuco (idware)</blockquote>

Grundsolides Design, nicht nervend, passt sich dem aktuellen Trend perfekt an und man sieht auch nicht irgendwelche auffälligen Hinweise darauf daß es ein Joomlajob und Template von hier ist…

For the international audience:

Solid design, unnerving, fits the actual trends perfectly and one can’t see any typical indices to that this site is a Joomla site and made with a template from here…

clampert Friend

Awesome site, idware! Very stylish and attractive.
    Can I ask you how you created that circular multicolored graphic for the Smartcard Lifecycle? Thanks!

2Patrick Friend

Hi idware
    Am I right that you improved on your original work…I remember ( I may be wrong ) going to your site sometime ago

but look at it now ..its so professional ..simple , neat and nice colors

Only one advice..try to use captcha for your forms…you dont to deal with spammers !

idware Friend

Hi Christine, I used a graphic from a graphics ressource (without text) and put some text in the coloured fields. That sit.

idware Friend

2patrick, you are right: I improved my original work marginal. Thank you for your comment!

clampert Friend

Thanks for responding, idware. I’m not sure what you mean by a graphics resource. Was that part of a plugin for photoshop or something?

shertmann Friend

wow i just see this site right now and it is awesome piece of work really you set the template to a new level, like the orange based template so thi work is really good. two thumbs up for this site

onastvar Friend

<em>@idware 77614 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry for the late reply…I used the internal SEO features of Joomla 1.5. That all.</blockquote>

Great work! Could you please provide little more detail how did you make all your pages to show as .html I would appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂

sunrise Friend

I like the colors and the way you used the menu system as well as the simplicity. It gives it a real professional look.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum