Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

here is my first Joomla Website.

It is a site for Smart Card Management Solutions.

http://www.id-ware.de

Your feedback is welcome!

Knuco (idware)

TomC Moderator

You know what . . . EXCELLENT JOB !!!

This is a textbook example of where less is more – you’ve done just enough modification from the original template to make it your own and work EXTREMELY WELL. The colors are great – perfect for the feel of the kind of business you are promoting.

May I ask who does your graphic design – spefically for the variouos ads throughout your site?

VERY NICE WORK !!!

In fact, I would like to nominate your site for August 2008’s Site of the Month Contest.

😀

idware Friend

Hi, Tom!
    Thank you!
    My answer regarding the graphics and ads: I did it on my own and to sum it up it can be said: It was a good opportunity to get familiar with photoshop….:)

questbg Friend

Really nice site … congratulations!

I’m with Tom, this should be put up for the Site of the Month competition in August.

Seems like you got to grips with Photoshop OK! 🙂

Good luck with the site.
    Chris

idware Friend

Thank you Chris and feel free to nominate the site….!

questbg Friend

You’re welcome … I’ll certainly nominate the site if Tom doesn’t beat me to it!! 😉

2Patrick Friend

Hi idware

Yes..what Tom says is right.. you fully exploited Edenite .Got to serve your purpose which is what a template must do !

2Patrick Friend

Hi idware

one quick question ..did you have any major problems when you used Edenite ?( bugs etc ) ?

thanks

idware Friend

I did not explore any bugs….

artaddicted Friend

Very nice work. A pleasure to wander around in.

tonydel Friend

Another kudos for a very well done site..

questbg Friend

<em>@questbg 70975 wrote:</em><blockquote>You’re welcome … I’ll certainly nominate the site if Tom doesn’t beat me to it!! ;)</blockquote>

He beat me to it!! 😀 😀 😀

tom16888 Friend

very nice work!!! By the way, what component do you use for the SEO friendly link? Thanks.

-Tom

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom16888 71951 wrote:</em><blockquote>very nice work!!! By the way, what component do you use for the SEO friendly link? Thanks.

-Tom</blockquote>

Hey, you can’t be Tom . . . . I’M TOM

:((

:p

tom16888 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 72042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey, you can’t be Tom . . . . I’M TOM

:((

:p</blockquote>

Well, I am here earlier than you:cool:. Just kidding…

-Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum