Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We are using JA Appolio Quickstart newest release with Joomla 3.3.1 and just completed our setup and configuration.
    Unfortunately the content from JA Content Popup is not displayed on the page – but just the title.

As per the instruction on http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-appolio, we have set position parallax and assigned the module to the menu.

The content source is article and we have selected the desired category.

The category is published and there are as well published articles but they are not displayed.

I have compared the complete configuration with the reference quickstart installation I have installed at different place so that I can check settings but all is fine and I do not see any differences.

So I have no idea why the content is not there but the title only.

Can someone maybe help me

Nazario A Friend

@mberwing,

As you are using so many third party extensions that might cause the JS conflict. I turned off “Optimize JS” in template manager and JA Content Popup is working fine now.

Kindly check again.

1. Screenshot_25
    nick mortensen Friend

Same thing happening at my site around the exact same time. Jonesoutdoor.co The “leadership” section.

Tried the fix described above and it came back. Weird that we were having this problem at exactly the same time.

mberwing Friend

Hi Nazario,

this is really great news ….thanks so much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum