Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

<em>@emandowa 326042 wrote:</em><blockquote>ypu must have accessed the wrong folder /global also just open any story you will see the undefined at the bottom</blockquote>

I am really getting frustrated. I am trying to run a business and I paid for the JAcooments. I am not sure why it has taken since last week to get someone to look at this.

when you use the ftp the website is in the folder under root foot /global If you look there you should find the issue or browse this URL from the website
    http://africaglobalvillage.com/africa-global-village/global-africa/malawi/1160-britain-refuses-to-give-malawi-a-full-vote-of-confidence-why.html

you will see that jacomments is installed but form fails to open instead there is “undefined” displayed at the bottom. The retweet button has also got an error.

I am not sure how often you monitor the forum. I have opened a ticket and commented everywhere just to get someone’s attention

emandowa Friend

When I rename .htaccess it works but can I safely run the website for a longtime without that file

emandowa Friend

<em>@emandowa 326280 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I rename .htaccess it works but can I safely run the website for a longtime without that file</blockquote>

This can be closed.I think I had corrupted my .htaccess. A fresh copy did the trick

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  emandowa 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum