Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi All

I have installed JA comments in joomla1.6 and i have also installed artio joomsef for SEF URLS. Now i am getting only “undefined” text instead of JA comments. Please help me to resolve this.
    If I turn off the SEF then the form appears. Both are commerical component. I cant sacrifice any of these component.

Any help or guideline will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Ram

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Please delete “index.php” in “pluginscontentjacommentjacomment.php” (about line 536).

Before:
    [PHP]url = “<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?tmpl=component&option=com_jacomment&view=comments&contentoption=$option&contentid=$id&ran=”.rand()) ?>”;[/PHP]

After:
    [PHP]url = “<?php echo JRoute::_(“?tmpl=component&option=com_jacomment&view=comments&contentoption=$option&contentid=$id&ran=”.rand()) ?>”;[/PHP]

Best regards.

dcervel Friend

Really Big thanks!!!
    It had the same problem and it solved it…:):D:laugh:

alakentu Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 245885 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please delete “index.php” in “pluginscontentjacommentjacomment.php” (about line 536).

Before:
    [PHP]url = “<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?tmpl=component&option=com_jacomment&view=comments&contentoption=$option&contentid=$id&ran=”.rand()) ?>”;[/PHP]

After:
    [PHP]url = “<?php echo JRoute::_(“?tmpl=component&option=com_jacomment&view=comments&contentoption=$option&contentid=$id&ran=”.rand()) ?>”;[/PHP]

Best regards.</blockquote>

Thanks for the fix!

But I have seen that the error is still present in Joomla 1.7 with version 1.0.3

How can we fix this issue in J1.7?

Best regards

jarkkodottamolaatgmaildotcom Friend

<em>@alakentu 259598 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the fix!

But I have seen that the error is still present in Joomla 1.7 with version 1.0.3

How can we fix this issue in J1.7?

Best regards</blockquote>

I have the same problem with J 1.7, it just shows “undefined” on the page. (Even if I done the change recommended here.)

lucaspeperaio Friend

also helped me, thanks

savvasha Friend

It still doesnt work in J1.7 and IE8 🙁

kyovev Friend

Hello guys, i have the same problem with IE. It works fine in the other browsers

sincerity Friend

I am using ja comments plugin for joomla 2.5 on JA Kranos template. Installation went smooth and the ja comment was working for 2 days. But today, only “undefined” message is showing. I have read this thread gone through those details and it was already corrected in jacomments.php. I have also enabled the SEF Urls in joomla with .html extensions.

Please help.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@arjunkrishna 322567 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using ja comments plugin for joomla 2.5 on JA Kranos template. Installation went smooth and the ja comment was working for 2 days. But today, only “undefined” message is showing. I have read this thread gone through those details and it was already corrected in jacomments.php. I have also enabled the SEF Urls in joomla with .html extensions.

Please help.</blockquote>
    Hello arjunkrishna,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

P.S: Thanks guys for buzzing us up. Please note that we’ll be temporary away from May 30th, 2012 and back to work on June 4th, 2012. During this time, the ticket system will also be unattended, but no worry, we’ll be back and sort out your maze on Monday!

kyovev Friend

I have the same problem with the Ja Travel template. Which files should be excluded from cache?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kyovev 322661 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem with the Ja Travel template. Which files should be excluded from cache?</blockquote>
    Hello kyovev,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

emandowa Friend

was this resolved. I have teline iv and loaded the latest jacomments and getting same issue

Stork11 Friend

<em>@emandowa 325671 wrote:</em><blockquote>was this resolved. I have teline iv and loaded the latest jacomments and getting same issue</blockquote>
    Hello emandowa,

I accessed your FTP and didn’t see any JA Comment component folders on your site (both front-end and back-end). Did you delete them? Please re-check it.

Regards.

emandowa Friend

ypu must have accessed the wrong folder /global also just open any story you will see the undefined at the bottom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  emandowa 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum