Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    Is it possible to know ip address from the persons who write the comments?
    Thanks for any help

MoonSailor Friend

@erminp, could you explain in more details? Sorry I am not entirely get what you mean.*

erminp Friend

I wish that JA Comment shows ip-adress from the visitors who write the comments when I´m in Administrator Back-end. Or can I know that in some other way?
    It is possible to automatically delete the comments coming from added ip addresses but how can I get the ip address for example from a visitor who wrote an unsuitable/disturbing comment?

MoonSailor Friend

@erminp, the feature sound cool. I have passed this case to our development team for further consideration.
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECCOMCOMMENTJVI-436

The integration of this feature will be determined based on our current workload. However, there are cases we could not have the feature added.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

JA Comment is updated for Joomla latest version (3.3.3), and also include your request.

Go to download page or update this extension thru JA Extension Manager and try it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum