Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

<em>@phill luckhurst 228371 wrote:</em><blockquote>Usuall in these cases it is due to php limits that you are getting the errors. For instance if the server is only setup to allow 10mb uploads and you are installing a 14mb template. It could be the memory limit set too low or the max execution time set too low. Your host should be able to see the error in their logs and assist but it will help them if you give them the time the error occurred.</blockquote>

Thank you. I will continue to attempt to work with the host and give them the time the error occurred and any other info they may need, including the suggestion about memory limit. I’ll let you know how it goes. I have tried to access the error logs, but my host account is showing no entries, so it’s all a bit of a mystery still. Thank you for your responses.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

jweinmann,

The current reply time in tickets is 24 hrs mon-fri. If its over 24 hrs, then please provide me the Ticket ID and i will find the cause of delay.

You can refer to >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomlart-template-2/ (it explains various methods of installing template).

If you check the JA Business Userguide you can see the below info :
    <blockquote>
    Note : The template zip size is above 2 MB (2.11 MB), some servers have default upload limit of 2 MB and you may need to Raise PHP Upload Limit it to install the template. Or you can use FTP Method or from local directory Method to install your template.</blockquote>

If you are still not able to perform the installation, Please send your site login and FTP info via PM to me. I shall get it done for you, no need to worry about installation charges.

Regards,

Arvind

jweinmann Friend

<em>@drarvindc 228399 wrote:</em><blockquote>jweinmann,

The current reply time in tickets is 24 hrs mon-fri. If its over 24 hrs, then please provide me the Ticket ID and i will find the cause of delay.

You can refer to >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-joomlart-template-2/ (it explains various methods of installing template).

If you check the JA Business Userguide you can see the below info :

If you are still not able to perform the installation, Please send your site login and FTP info via PM to me. I shall get it done for you, no need to worry about installation charges.

Regards,

Arvind</blockquote>

Thank you Arvind. I believe it was over 24 hours that I was waiting for a ticket response; I thought that was unusual. I’m on hold with my host’s tech support now (host is IPAGE). I uploaded the zip file to my file manager and the IPAGE tech support is attempting to install the template for me. I will post the results. Thanks for your offer to do this installation for me, but I’ll see if the host tech support is successful and let you know. Thank you so much. I’m glad I found this forum.

jweinmann Friend

<em>@jweinmann 228402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Arvind. I believe it was over 24 hours that I was waiting for a ticket response; I thought that was unusual. I’m on hold with my host’s tech support now (host is IPAGE). I uploaded the zip file to my file manager and the IPAGE tech support is attempting to install the template for me. I will post the results. Thanks for your offer to do this installation for me, but I’ll see if the host tech support is successful and let you know. Thank you so much. I’m glad I found this forum.</blockquote>

The host did not install for me. I received these instructions and I’m afraid this will take me hours and hours to do. Is there an easier way? These are the instructions I received from IPAGE:
    1. Unzip the components/module files in local PC
    2. Upload the whole folder to the server /tmp
    3. Use the second option i.e. install from directory
    4. Type the corrrect full path to the component files
    5. Click on install to get the component success message

Phill Moderator

<em>@jweinmann 228427 wrote:</em><blockquote>The host did not install for me. I received these instructions and I’m afraid this will take me hours and hours to do. Is there an easier way? These are the instructions I received from IPAGE:
    1. Unzip the components/module files in local PC
    2. Upload the whole folder to the server /tmp
    3. Use the second option i.e. install from directory
    4. Type the corrrect full path to the component files
    5. Click on install to get the component success message</blockquote>

Please PM me your admin logon and your full ftp details and I will attempt to install for you. Please include a link to this thread in your PM.

Phill Moderator

After numerous attempts with jweinmann and his installation problems we were forced to concede defeat. It was not a problem with the template but a problem with his hosting. First we had many attempts to successfully logon via ftp but due to hosting problems none of the JA team could manage it. We then had a lot of conversations regarding his host and finally discovered that his host does not support .zip files. For any CMS that is a very important feature and I see no reason why any host should have that disabled.

Jweinmann,

We are sorry to loose you as a customer as you have been most patient and polite. It is good to work with people who act as you have done. We wish you every luck and hope to see you in the future.

jweinmann Friend

Thank you all for all of your efforts. I will leave this in the hands of my host technical support. In the meantime, I will start development of the client’s website using other software. I hope to try Joomla again someday with a different hosting company. I will send IPAGE.COM all of your comments and perhaps they will upgrade their Joomla support someday. Thank you again for your compliments and understanding. I did lose my patience, as I have wasted a week and my client is being very patient. I should have figured this out quicker.

edens Friend

Seem too long to have a stable release for J16. It is a beta version. And I’m sure everyone would love to have a navtooter (block) on the right side. Please add it into the template position.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Business for J 1.6 was marked beta as it was missing the K2 styles, other than that its a stable release.

The beta tag in J 1.6 can be ignored.

Arvind

vaalf Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 218283 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Friends,

JA Business Template for Joomla 1.5 demo has been released sans the RTL support. We would be adding the RTL support by second week on Feb and Joomla 1.6 version will be out by 3rd week of February.

J 1.5 V download release – Feb 2nd week

J 1.6 V demo / download release – Feb 3rd week

Regards

Hung Dinh
    </blockquote>

Hello,

1) When the right-to-left version of this template will be definitely available for Joomla 1.6?
    2) Is this template still under construction? If so, is there any chance to get informed about potential new changes?
    3) I noticed that this template’s CPANEL options are less than almost other 1.6 templates; Can we add more options such as font resizer, layouts, RTL and LTR to CPANEL on our own? or you plan do this yourself, though?

Thanks,
    Vaalf

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  vaalf 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum