Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

dear tienhc,

and one more… i have stuck , if i want to install another component

* JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    * Warning! Failed to move file.

folder plugin/log/temp is writetable… but why i can’t install a comonent aor another.. please…

thank’s before…

gray Friend

There is a posting about JFolder::create problem. Maybe it’ll help.

Andrew Winkler Friend

The module zip file for the ja bulletin hack (adding the popular of late functionaliy) is incomplete.

gray Friend

<em>@andrewwinkler 149856 wrote:</em><blockquote>The module zip file for the ja bulletin hack (adding the popular of late functionaliy) is incomplete.</blockquote>

Yes, I posted ONLY 2 hacked files.

I’m going to add “most rated” as an option too. As soon as I do this, I’ll post complete package.

gray Friend

For those interested, in addition to “popular of late”, I developed SQL query which selects best rated articles:
    [php]
    //Best Rated Content Items, within a Period set by user
    $query = ‘SELECT a.*,’ . ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(a.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, a.id, a.alias) ELSE a.id END as slug,’ . ‘ CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(cc.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(“:”, cc.id, cc.alias) ELSE cc.id END as catslug, cr.rating_sum, cr.rating_count, round((cr.rating_sum / cr.rating_count),1) AS rating FROM #__content AS a LEFT JOIN #__content_rating AS cr ON cr.content_id = a.id LEFT JOIN #__content_frontpage AS f ON f.content_id = a.id INNER JOIN #__categories AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid’ . ‘ INNER JOIN #__sections AS s ON s.id = a.sectionid’ . ‘ WHERE ( a.state = 1 AND s.id > 0 )’ . ‘ AND ( a.publish_up = ‘ . $db->Quote ( $nullDate ) . ‘ OR a.publish_up <= ‘ . $db->Quote ( $now ) . ‘ )’ . ‘ AND ( a.publish_down = ‘ . $db->Quote ( $nullDate ) . ‘ OR a.publish_down >= ‘ . $db->Quote ( $now ) . ‘ )’ . ‘ AND ((TO_DAYS(‘ . $db->Quote(date(‘Y-m-d’,time()+$mainframe->getCfg(‘offset’)*60*60 )) . ‘) – TO_DAYS(a.created)) <= ‘ . $db->Quote($period) . ‘)’ . ($access ? ‘ AND a.access <= ‘ . ( int ) $aid . ‘ AND cc.access <= ‘ . ( int ) $aid . ‘ AND s.access <= ‘ . ( int ) $aid : ”) . ($catid ? $catCondition : ”) . ($secid ? $secCondition : ”) . ($show_front == ‘0’ ? ‘ AND f.content_id IS NULL’ : ”) . ‘ AND s.published = 1’ . ‘ AND cc.published = 1 AND cr.rating_count > 0 ORDER BY rating DESC, cr.rating_count DESC’;
    [/php]

dncforum Friend

When will the new version be released?

i have problems in resized images, it resized apparently random widht… (76×60 or 60×60 while i set up 80×60)

Saguaros Moderator

JA Bulletin have released along with JA Sulfur version 1.2,

link to download JA Sulfur version 1.2 and you get this module in the package
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=831

After you tried to install the lastest version, please give me your idea about the resize function.

thanks

gray Friend

<em>@tienhc 151052 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Bulletin have released along with JA Sulfur version 1.2,

link to download JA Sulfur version 1.2 and you get this module in the package
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=831

After you tried to install the lastest version, please give me your idea about the resize function.

thanks</blockquote>

Sulfur 1.2 was released on 06-19-2009, but Teline III in September.
    In Teline III JA Bulletin version 1.3. is included. What is the latest one?

SHoggard Friend

I got this PM some days ago – I posted it as advice to anyone struggling with JA Bulletin, but got flamed for trying to let people know!!!
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-bulletin-being-revised/

Saguaros Moderator

ok gray

no mistake in here, it’s the lastest version right. please try to install.

SHoggard Friend

Don’t understand:

<blockquote>
    tienhc ok gray

no mistake in here, it’s the lastest version right. please try to install. </blockquote>

are you saying that the version in JA Sulfur is the latest version of JA Bulletin? !!!

Have the problems in this thread been fixed? http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-bulletin-being-revised/

I don’t want to waste any more time on this module if it still doesn’t work.

Saguaros Moderator

hello SHoggard!

thank you for answering.

We express a desire to bring our best product for you as possible, we alway open witth new ideas to help us implement our best product..
    i hope you and i will build our commnunity better and more power together,

thanks for all.

SHoggard Friend

<blockquote>are you saying that the version in JA Sulfur is the latest version of JA Bulletin? !!!</blockquote>

Does it work? Is it fixed?

gray Friend

For me, it’s working.

I’ve created several hacks for the JA Bulleting module: Popular of Late and Listing by Rating.
    All available at this post.

kryptos Friend

<em>@zorroh 148156 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have same problem 30.11.99</blockquote>

me too. any help? :((

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  gray 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum