Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I got this in reply to my complaing about JA Bulletin… its hidden away on page 2 so incase you’all missed it:

Hello all!

The JA Bulletin have improved resize function, everybody wait to download the lastest version.

@shoggard if you would like the lastest version, you can propose JA Developer or me. we will give you this module and please test and give us your ideas to improved the module becomes better .

thanks

These things really do need to be announced, the sticky should be removed and replaced with a CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT

what else have I missed!!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

SHoggard;150448I got this in reply to my complaing about JA Bulletin… its hidden away on page 2 so incase you’all missed it:

These things really do need to be announced, the sticky should be removed and replaced with a CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENT

what else have I missed!!!

How do you expect a Announcement, until its past the testing phase? Don’t panic, you wont miss anything. You were offered for testing it, not to make a thread out of it. Once, sure, it will be available into the download packages from the SVN.

Mr. tienhc, who has replied to you is JA Developer Staff, who helps whenever he is free, He is not part of support team.

Arvind

SHoggard Friend

The announcement SHOULD be… “Don’t use it until we have got it right” !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SHoggard 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum