Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Why can’t I publish my pages?
    Why can’t I edit my pages?
    Why can’t I post to the JATC forum when I paid for the membership?

kimbare Friend

I am also not able to publish. Additionally, it won’t let me add modules today. I could do all of this yesterday, but none of it is working today.

kimbare Friend

I paid for the Template club and I cannot post to the JATC forum, so I’m posting here. I am trying to use the JA builder for my pages, but all day today I have NOT been able to edit my pages, add modules to my pages, and save or publish my pages. What the heck is going on?

kimbare Friend

I paid for the Template club and I cannot post to the JATC forum, so I’m posting here. I am trying to use the JA builder for my pages, but all day today I have NOT been able to edit my pages, add modules to my pages, and save or publish my pages. What the heck is going on?

kimbare Friend

It’s working again – at least for now. It was a problem all day and I’ve run into this before. I may have to ask for my money back before my 7 days is up if this keeps happening.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @kimbare,

In which browser you face this issue? Kindly check your browser and see if there is any add-on extension like Ads Blocker or something like that and try to temporarily disable it and publish page again. You can also try in different browsers and see how it goes.

If the problem still persists, you can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

Anonymous Moderator

@kimbare
    Your membership is working fine. You could try to reset account password, then access the paid forums again. It’s probably just browser cache that caused this.

kimbare Friend

It’s NOT my browser cache. I cleared my cache many, many times before I wrote this message. Again – it is NOT a cache issue!

kimbare Friend

And, I do NOT have adblocker on my browser, and I disabled the anti-banner protection in Kapersky.

kimbare Friend

tried 2 other browsers, emptied the cache hundreds of times, and still CANNOT get JA builder to work with any other templates. What a colossal waste of time and money!!!!!!!

kimbare Friend

3 days now and NO help from anyone at Joomlart! Unbelievable!!!!!!!

kimbare Friend

iin fact, it’s been over a week that I’ve been complaining about JA builder. Now it’s too late to get my money back and the damn thing still doesn’t work with anything but itself. And, the menu is not working correctly, the mobile menu does not work at all for submenu items, and I’ve wasted a week trying to get things to work.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  kimbare.
    kimbare Friend

Anyone there from JOOMLART that can get this crap to work??????????? Hello??????????

kimbare Friend

The lack of support from JoomlArt is completely unacceptable!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I need the login info of your site for further checking. You can also reach me via skype for direct message.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum