Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>Hi, pavit
    Yes, it was a quick start, but I deleted almost everything (was messing with multilanguility, didn`t get it work for the same reason menu would not show up on language pages). Anyway, I ended up creating new main menu, but can`t get it published now. </blockquote>

On your site i have seen that you have the Joomla 1.7.1 the our quickstart package have the joomla 1.7 version

you have upgraded manually to the 1.7.1 version ? on my localhost i have the Joomla 1.7.0 and as i have previous told to you all works fine

Please reinstall our quickstart package

evgen2011 Friend

At first it was a quickstart with demo data (last night when we were discussing megamenu. I`ll try to install the quickstart again. Should I also install demo data? Anyways, is T3 Framework compatible with multilinguality (new option in 1.7) yet?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Install our quickstart with demo data

<blockquote>Anyways, is T3 Framework compatible with multilinguality</blockquote>

yes

evgen2011 Friend

Sorry for being a bit inspecific last post..can we create different megamenus (mainmenus) for different languages?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Sorry for being a bit inspecific last post..can we create different megamenus (mainmenus) for different languages? </blockquote>

Of course ! why not ?

evgen2011 Friend

Cause it didn`t work just a few weeks ago. And didn`t work for me last night either. Only one mega menu shows up, nomatter what language content is on. I`ve seen more posts about it, but this time was only able to find this one http://www.joomlart.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-60322.html?

pavit Moderator

Hi

With your joomla 1.7.1 you can solve the multiple megamenu languages issue ?

If you want your site like our demo site you must install our quickstart with joomla 1.7.0

evgen2011 Friend

I`m not sure I can (make multiple megamenus for different languages), but I`ll be trying.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  evgen2011 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum