Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    Please someone explain how I get megamenu published. I mean I have mainmenu with several items, but I can`t get to appear on my site as it does on demo site. Which type of module and in which position should there be created…or smth?
    Thanks in advance for the information on my issue.

pavit Moderator

Hi evgen

You have installed your site with the quickstart package ?

evgen2011 Friend

Hi, pavit
    Yes, it was a quick start, but I deleted almost everything (was messing with multilanguility, didn`t get it work for the same reason menu would not show up on language pages). Anyway, I ended up creating new main menu, but can`t get it published now.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you provide via Private Message an admin account to your backend ?

Thanks

evgen2011 Friend

Another issue I`m having is that every other time page title (in Russian) displays as weird characters. It must have something to do with encoding, but I can`t figure out what`s wrong. I`ve installed language packs and created content languages. The weird part is that it is displayed as supposed to every other time. After reloading page weird characters appear again.

evgen2011 Friend

Ok, pavit, I sent you password to my admin. Did you get it?

pavit Moderator

Yes i get it

Please can you check your Mega menu ? now it appears

evgen2011 Friend

Not really, It does not look like the one on demo site. There also a menu item named ‘prova’ there. And I want ‘главная’ to have dropdown with color themes. And why is it that on underconstruction page image is above the text, while in backend (tinymce) it`s under text?

pavit Moderator

The menu item prova was created by me for testing

If you need a guide on how to create a menu please look at this at the 6th post Mega Menu Configs

evgen2011 Friend

It won`t let me in to see that page. Can you say anything about image and text displayed upside down?
    It`s all good with the menu now, though. Thanks!

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Can you say anything about image and text displayed upside down?</blockquote>

Wich image ?

evgen2011 Friend

under_construction.png text: приносим извинения

evgen2011 Friend

Why can`t I get dropdown out of home page menu item? It drops out finely out of ‘prova’, but not out of ‘главная’?

pavit Moderator

Sorry i don’t understand russian is the text up and down ?

evgen2011 Friend

Text is under the image, while in the backend (tinymce) it`s above the image.
    Which type of item should be home for it to be able to drop down mega menu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  evgen2011 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum