Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I installed but the hope page top section is set to video. I need it like the demo live site set to static image and social login and text above the image.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to change from video to static image and social login and text above the image, please follow steps below:

+ Go to Admin site -> Module Manager -> find Module ID: 123 and disable it

+ Find Module ID: 134 – RSForm! Pro Module and assign the module “social login and text” into social position and add the image background into social position

lmgsupport Friend

Note:
    I am simply trying to make my starting template look like the live demo of this template but with a static image.
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_appolio

I found module 123 and disabled it,
    I found module 134 and assigned it to social position and published it.

2 Quick questions:
    I don’t understand “and assign the module “social login and text””?
    Also how do you assign a background image to that position?

Thanks Ninja Lead for helping,

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>social login and text</blockquote>

It is Slogin module(3rd party), I help to install this addon into your site.

<blockquote>Also how do you assign a background image to that position?</blockquote>

You can do this via css file:

Open the templates/twentyeast/css/themes/alizarin/template.css file and add css rule below:

.t3-video .custom img {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

By the way, please have a look at JA Appolio template useguide for more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum