Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there, couple of problems with the ACM for Alumini.

The Hero option – the image doesnt float to the side on my home page – the image just goes below the text – ive tried resizing the image but no joy (module No 326)

Also the stats option doesnt allow me to use it – i tried inputing details but it doesnt save nor allow me to add a new line (module No 321)

Any help you can give? Many thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I also tried to load the main page, then go to admin panel but I could not access.

Kindly check again.

ajarnken Friend

Hi there – thanks for your reply. it strange, but yes Ive just tried it and its ok. Ive also reset it again to these passwords to double check.

Can you try again?

Many thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the module No 326: which module in our demo site you want to replicate for this module?

And with module stats, which type of ACM module you would like to use for this module? I will take a look.

ajarnken Friend

For module 326 – I would like the image to allign to the right as per your intro module on the demo – 142 # as for the stats module – if you look, it doesnt clone nor save for style 1 and style 2 doesnt do anything that can see.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  ajarnken.
    Saguaros Moderator

Is there any cache on server side? I tried to add class suffix for the ACM Spotlight module in ‘sections’ position but don’t see it reflect on frontend.

ajarnken Friend

Hi there, many thanks for dealing with the alignment of the image. I have disabled the Cache on the server side for you.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajarnken Friend

The images for the HERO settings for module 326 are working fine now – the background image seems t be the main image and the HERO image would be the signature image it appears. But anyway, its ok now.

Just the stats option for the ACM module 321 as per above, that is still unable to save or to clone. Ive disabled the CACHE on the server as requested above. Just waiting for you to see if there is anything else I need to do to get this working.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Could you take a backup of your site and update latest version for JA ACM module?

ajarnken Friend

back up is done. Ive also updated the module as advised. Is this now resolved or is further action required to fix the ACM Module as per request.

REgards

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to check again?

ajarnken Friend

Yes I checked it when I sent you the last message. Just checked it again and now all seems ok

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ajarnken 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum