Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I just did a new install of J2Store and JA MegaFilter and Im having some issues with the product description

When I disable to the MegaFilter the description tags display on the page at the bottom.

But when I create the navigation and use the MegaFilter the description and tab disappear….

Ive spent hours today trying various settings digging through the forum and can’t seem to find an answer.

Im questioning if it’s a css issue as I use PurityIII and when I enable the MegaFilter plugin the title colors and such switch but I don’t see where I’ve hidden anything… Im at a loss…

Can someone direct me how to make this display please?

Thanks
    Adina

1. Screen-Shot-2017-10-29-at-3.10.59-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2017-10-29-at-3.11.52-PM
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I guess there’s might be the JS Error made Tab Description disappear. Post your site URL admin account in Private Reply, we need to take a closer look at this problem.

adinag Friend

I was able to get this to work but it required me to actually create J2Store page for each category that I want and then create a separate MegaFilter page for each category….

When doing this, the product detail page uses the J2Store defaults and show everything…

Not sure if that HOW its SUPPOSED to work…

Luna Garden Moderator

We’re not sure what happen on your site , but as in our demo, http://ja-megafilter.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/j2store-products-listing/fashion-bangle not see problem as you said.

We also have to create a menu to view http://ja-megafilter.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/j2store-products-listing/ for all list of J2Store. If not, the page will navigate to Homepage, which is not set to show Component, then you won’t see the Product Detail.

adinag Friend

I managed to get things sorted out… being that I started using J2Store at the same time I got the MegaFilter it could have been I just didnt have J2Store set up. But I believe I am now quite proficient in both LOL

But there is one more thing…

The sort default says " Position " who does that mean? And how can I change this to maybe featured or date published?

Thanks so much!

Adina

Mr.Cat Moderator

@adinag,

The "Position" means the odering of item on json file. We use it as default sorting if filter default sorting is not setup.

You can change it by change default sorting of filter. Check attachment below.

Regards

1. 2017-11-06_104713

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum