Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

On page http://www.diochi.9e.cz/index.php?Itemid=942&option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=166
    unchanged item counter with the "Typ" If I filter according to "zařazení".

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

The Dynamic Item Counter only works with non ajax filter. You have to turn off ajax option to make it work.

We also provide a new extension called JA Mega Filter which also supports this feature, pls check it out.

diochi1144 Friend

Thank you, this extension we also purchased, but does not support depend filter.
    Ajax filter can not shut down because I leave the current menu item.
    It can not be solved somehow?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    As you said here:

Ajax filter can not shut down because I leave the current menu item.
    It can not be solved somehow?

Could you post (set as Private Reply) the info of your site: Admin Account, FTP Account so we could help you to check this problem.

diochi1144 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Diochi,

The error you said yesterday in this link: http://www.diochi.9e.cz/index.php?Itemid=942&option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=166 doesn’t persist now. Did you get it solved ? If not send me the link with the error so we can check for you.

diochi1144 Friend

problem is as follows:
    if I am in the module "filtr přípravky" Ajax turned on, do not update the item counter.
    if it is in the module is switched off, do not appear correctly page because it leaves Itemid navigation menu (Itemid=942)

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The page will load to Current Page if menu item (id = 942) has Type is JA K2 Filter >> Items List.
    I have reconfigured in Menu Manager in your site, please check.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum