Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Also there is something else in JA PURITY II, i noticed that in the JA Purity (old one) that I can add the Google Analytics code in the main HTML file through the admin template, but now I tried to add it to
    /templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/default.php
    but it created an error page, where it moved all the modules like “latest news” and “most read” and “users login” to the lower of the page after the articles instead of the right of the page. Then after I removed the Google Analytics code, it went back to nomral,
    can u tell me if there is another place to add it or if there is a way to fix this

Phill Moderator

The best way to add the code is via one of the many plugins available on the JED.

If you prefer to add the code manualy then please add it to templates>ja_purity_ii>layouts>blocks>head.php

mzorali Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 212126 wrote:</em><blockquote>The best way to add the code is via one of the many plugins available on the JED.

If you prefer to add the code manualy then please add it to templates>ja_purity_ii>layouts>blocks>head.php</blockquote>

where in the head.php, as in the old HTML files, we add them before the /BODY
    and does this one track all the pages?

I prefer to add them manually as I tried all the extensions, but none of them is working.

Phill Moderator

In all essence, the head.php is all the code in the body tag. I would try just below this line.

<?php JHTML::_('behavior.mootools'); ?>

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum