Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My website display well in the iphone, the admin setting is set all to iphone, when I browse my website using iphone, i can see the text all aligned well, but if i scrolled to the left, there is always a blank whole while page. Its like its a one big white page, but the website is moved to a column on the left with the width size of the iphone screen

how can i stop the white page on the left of the text,

Thanks
    Zorali

korb Friend

Hi,
    Can you please provide a link to your website and if possible a screenshot with the issue.

Regards,
    Danny

mzorali Friend

the website is http://www.aldo3a.com

but it wont show the problem up in the PC to get screen shot, u have to access it using a mobile phone to notice the big white gap if you scroll to the right of the page, it will take you to the white page long page. but if you scroll down, the text are aligned well in the screen.

korb Friend

Hi,
    For both websites, find your-site/templates/ja_purity_ii/handheld/css/layout.css line 15

.main {
    float: none !important; << add this line
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: relative;
    width: 100%;
    }

Regards,
    Danny

mzorali Friend

There are no such lines as the one u mentioned, the one I have are:

.main { width: 100%; margin: 0 auto; position: relative;}

.column {
    overflow: hidden;
    float: none !important;
    width: 100% !important;

<em>@korb 210140 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    For both websites, find your-site/templates/ja_purity_ii/handheld/css/layout.css line 15

.main {
    float: none !important; << add this line
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: relative;
    width: 100%;
    }

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

korb Friend

Please see attachment, it the same as you have .main

mzorali Friend

ok, i got it now, whats the best editor u suggest for me to edit the css ad save them

What did u use to access the mobile web version on your PC?

Also I could not find the BODY tag in the html main file of the template to add the Google Analytics code in the JA Purity 2, can you tell me where can I ?

<em>@korb 210187 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please see attachment, it the same as you have .main
    </blockquote>

korb Friend

I suggest downloading the file with an FTP client, edit with Notepad++, and overwrite old file on server.

To access mobile version on your browser, simply add ?main_layout=iphone or ?main_layout=handheld to the links
    Example: http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=iphone
    To exit this mode, browse http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=default

To add Google Analitics Script, open your default layout in your-site/templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/default.php
    and add the code just above the </body> tag.

Regards,
    Danny

mzorali Friend

I did as you mentioned, download the fies, update them using notepad, upload them again and checked that the new files with the new changes are online, but still the same problem exist, the white pages when scroll to the right

<em>@korb 210202 wrote:</em><blockquote>I suggest downloading the file with an FTP client, edit with Notepad++, and overwrite old file on server.

To access mobile version on your browser, simply add ?main_layout=iphone or ?main_layout=handheld to the links
    Example: http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=iphone
    To exit this mode, browse http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=default

To add Google Analitics Script, open your default layout in your-site/templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/default.php
    and add the code just above the </body> tag.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

korb Friend

HI,
    Just checked http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=iphone and seems to be fine, please clear all cache (T3 Framework cache) and all other Joomla! cache.

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Danny

Don Lee Friend

<em>@mzorali 210424 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did as you mentioned, download the fies, update them using notepad, upload them again and checked that the new files with the new changes are online, but still the same problem exist, the white pages when scroll to the right</blockquote>

I just visited your site, everything is ok now. I think you solved the issue already?

mzorali Friend

Hi,

Its working fine from a PC. But when u access it from iphone, it still the same, long white right scrolling page. 🙁

i cleared all the cache , but still the same

Thanks
    Zorali

<em>@korb 210601 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI,
    Just checked http://www.aldo3a.com?main_layout=iphone and seems to be fine, please clear all cache (T3 Framework cache) and all other Joomla! cache.

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

korb Friend

Hi,
    I will forward this to developers to have a look.

Regards,
    Danny

Hieu Nguyen Admin

We’ll fixed this bug in the next version of Purity II. In the meantime, please follow these simple steps below to fix this problem on your site:

– Open “/templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/iphone/mainnav.php” then replace these lines:

<?php if($this->countModules('search')) : ?>
    <a class="toggle ip-button button-search" href="#ja-search" title="Search">Search</a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <a class="toggle ip-button button-login" href="#ja-login" title="Login">Login</a>

with:

<a class="toggle ip-button button-search" href="#ja-search" title="Search"><span>Search</span></a>
    <?php endif; ?>

<a class="toggle ip-button button-login" href="#ja-login" title="Login"><span>Login</span></a>

– Open “/templates/ja_purity_ii/css/handheld/iphone.css” then replace these lines:

#ja-toolbar-top a.button-search, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-login, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-search, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-switchlayout {
    float: right;
    margin-left: 15px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center;
    text-indent: -999%;
    padding: 0;
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
    }

with:

#ja-toolbar-top a.button-search, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-login, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-search, #ja-toolbar-top a.button-switchlayout {
    float: right;
    margin-left: 15px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center;
    padding: 0;
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
    }

#ja-toolbar-top a.button-search span,
    #ja-toolbar-top a.button-login span,
    #ja-toolbar-top a.button-search span,
    #ja-toolbar-top a.button-switchlayout span {
    display: none;
    }

Hope it helps! 🙂

mzorali Friend

Hi Hieu,

Thanks, I found the first file in
    /templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/blocks/iphone/mainnav.php”

instead of the one you sent
    /templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/iphone/mainnav.php”

please confirm, because i changed both of them and it fixed it well. Thanks so much.

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 211001 wrote:</em><blockquote>We’ll fixed this bug in the next version of Purity II. In the meantime, please follow these simple steps below to fix this problem on your site:

– Open “/templates/ja_purity_ii/layouts/iphone/mainnav.php” then replace these lines:

<a class="toggle ip-button button-search" href="#ja-search" title="Search">Search</a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <a class="toggle ip-button button-login" href="#ja-login" title="Login">Login</a>

with:

<a class="toggle ip-button button-search" href="#ja-search" title="Search"><span>Search</span></a>
    <?php endif; ?>

<a class="toggle ip-button button-login" href="#ja-login" title="Login"><span>Login</span></a>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum