Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi JA Team,

If I set in Template Manager Enable Development Manager to ‘Yes’ it uses Less. The hover says that too. Surely it should be the other way round???

If I am in dev mode I want to be able to see the css not Less so that I can adjust. I think this needs to be switched so that in dev mode I see css and when I switch it off it uses Less. Or am I being very thick and confused by bootstrap here?

Cheers

swissa

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@swissa 345511 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi JA Team,

If I set in Template Manager Enable Development Manager to ‘Yes’ it uses Less. The hover says that too. Surely it should be the other way round???

If I am in dev mode I want to be able to see the css not Less so that I can adjust. I think this needs to be switched so that in dev mode I see css and when I switch it off it uses Less. Or am I being very thick and confused by bootstrap here?

Cheers

swissa</blockquote>
    Hi,
    It’s not a bug. It’s how we handle the T3V3, and also different with T3V2 framework.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum