Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Sorry for my English,

Today I bought and downloaded a Joomla template called JA Decor. Do you have to download a demo version so that it is all that is in the demo version of the site?

Regards Adrian

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to install the sample data of demo site. Kindly download the file from download page with name JA Decor for J3x And install it with help of this documentation.

Hope it helps

Regards

arkas Friend

Hi,

Thank You for Your response,

It will be difficult because module positions are different than what I see in Your documentation. For example I want display modules on position Feature-1 but in template it is called Features-1. This the same position which I can see in Your documentation? I want to replicate modules which I see on Feature-1 position in Your documentation. How can I do it?

Regards Adrian

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  arkas.

1. ex1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    there are two layouts in the template options.
    Kindly use feature intro layout for the home page of the site.
    So you will have all the positions.
    You can check the layout positions from the template options > Layout tab.

Regards

arkas Friend

Hi,

I did it, but not all modules are displayed. I want to display the module "Our services", but it does not display. Could you write what this module is? Do I need to create articles to display this module?

Regards Adrian

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site credential in Private reply And So i can check why this module is not showing on your site and help you to fix it.

Regards

arkas Friend

How can I send You a private message?

arkas Friend

I will send You an adress of my site: enter link description here.

I want to display slideshow and other modules which are on features position.

Regards Adrian

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the slideshow and other modules already showing on your site http://prntscr.com/hit4pk
    If you want to change the content, you can change it from article manager
    To change the module configurations you can change it from Joomla module manager.
    Here is documentation to know the module positions.

Regards

arkas Friend

Hi,

I guessed how to partially replicate this module from feature-1. How can I display the text "Our services"?

Regards Adrian

arkas Friend

Hi,

I do it by my self. Thank You for Your help.

Regards Adrian

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Everything is from backend check the documentation and module configurations to change the data or to replicate the same module 🙂
    If you are not able to find let us now with details.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum