Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it true that I can’t modify the pages what I build with the "Ja Builder" after my membership expire?

I had a developer membership for few years but now I build only one or two website a year, most of the time just to my friends …

I have a limited membership for the next 2 and a half months but my budget is too tight so I am not sure I can renew my membership continuously just to change some details on my friends or on my pages.

The JA Builder is great, easy to use builder platform. I love it and I understand this is a business not charity, but If it is true, unfortunately I need to build websites without JA Page Builder 🙁

… that is ok, I can use uber (that is great too) as well but please let me know if any chance, any solutions to modify the Ja Builder pages after my membership expire?

JA Page Builder or Uber, I need to decide very very soon because I need to done one of my friend website in the next week and I need to know the answer to choose!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When your membership is expired, you are still able to edit blocks you added into pages on your site. But you can’t add NEW – PREMIUM blocks, you can add new FREE block only.

owanderer Friend

"You would be able to edit your free content blocks but will not be able to save changes to any of the paid blocks until you renew."

hmmm… so if I use any of paid blocks now, I can’t change the content after my membership expire.

This is from: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  owanderer.
    owanderer Friend

I wish you are right but:

"You would be able to edit your free content blocks but will not be able to save changes to any of the paid blocks until you renew."

hmmm… so if I use any of paid blocks now, I can’t change the content after my membership expire.

This is from: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder

Saguaros Moderator

My bad, I checked with the team again and you will need to have active membership to edit paid blocks (as mentioned in documentation above). I’m sorry for this confusion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum