Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

I’ve got the same problem, my regular login does not work for support. From time to time I also get a message that my IP adress is banned. When I wait a while and login later it’s OK?

Don Lee Friend

Hi,
    Gampt gave you the incorrect link to ticket, I corrected it already so please try again. Remember to use your email address instead of username to login helpdesk (email + forum password)

annaleen Friend

Thank you, but now it gives an error “Please login to continue” after I tried to login … :confused:

Don Lee Friend

<em>@annaleen 215680 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, but now it gives an error “Please login to continue” after I tried to login … :confused:</blockquote>

Hi Annaleen,

Contact me at skype donglt_hckr if you still can not login.

dmason Friend

Can anyone tell me how to customize the color and logo/title of the iphone and hanheld layouts? I am using the Red JA Droid template, however when viewing on iphone the site appears in the blue theme. Also, the page title (logo) is JA DROID, not my site’s name.

Where do I change this?

Saguaros Moderator

The T3 Frameworks only supports one theme for the mobile

graceful Friend

<em>@dmason 224790 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can anyone tell me how to customize the color and logo/title of the iphone and hanheld layouts? I am using the Red JA Droid template, however when viewing on iphone the site appears in the blue theme. Also, the page title (logo) is JA DROID, not my site’s name.

Where do I change this?</blockquote>

I too would like to know how to change the logo. I’m fine with the theme. I am using JA EVENTS, and can’t find it anywhere. I’ve looked through every single individual file. The CSS does not reference a location either. Is this hosted on another site?

Not sure what this answer means… “The T3 Frameworks only supports one theme for the mobile ”

Does that mean we cannot modify the handheld/iphone theme at all? I understand if it only supports 1 theme, but surely that 1 theme can be modified.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Your answer

carv Friend

<em>@annaleen 210874 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    On my mobile I get “Site Slogan” although it is changed to my personalised slogan, where do I change it for the handheld and iphone? Thanks</blockquote>

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Thanks.

John Wesley Brett Moderator
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum