Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

1. Template Configuration

2. The difference between iphone.php layout & handheld.php layout.

You can switch between iphone layout and handheld layout to see the differences.

businesstraveller Friend

the font size and the menu is too small on an iphone. How to do to get them bigger?

businesstraveller Friend

it doesn’t appear like on your screenshot, much smaller

thatch10 Friend

@businesstraveller I have installed the latest version of teline III and its working fine on my iphone, It looks very similar to that posted image.

I initially had problems with the iphone cache, have you tried to clear the iphone cache and history, then tried again ?

It worked for me, it may work for you too.

Thatch

businesstraveller Friend

Hello,

After clearing the cache i have still the same problem. The font and the menu is too small!

axxo Friend

Is there any way to show a specific module on the iPhone-Version (access) only? That would be awesome! 😉

didima Friend

tryed on iphone and looks perfect ;)0

businesstraveller Friend

when i check the ja-teline template demo website: it looks the same the menu and font size is very small…address: http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iii/

thatch10 Friend

Have you attempted to rotate your iPhone from portrait to landscape and checked the display. Then rotated the display back to portrait ?

businesstraveller Friend

Indeed I found the solution: the problem was a plugin System SEF Advanced. I had to deactivate it and now i See the correct size on my iphone; If someone has the same problem, you can deactivate System SEF Advanced.

bluefcnet Friend

The Menu button does not do anything but add #ja-iphonemenu to the suffix of the url of my site when I click it on my iTouch.

Any reason why? I tried to re-upload iphone layout code and menu codes to no effect.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bluefcnet

I think you are using an old version. We have fixed and updated for downloading in last month.

bluefcnet Friend

I have downloaded the only file I can get from the Downloads section, which was uploaded in 2009? Where is version 1.4?

dutchbizz Friend

Hi

How do I switch om my mobile handheld from: IPhone style to Handheldstyle?

I had I phone style but switch on to handheldstyle and now there isn’t any button that will switch me back to Iphone style. This is on my phone and not on the backend fom the site so you know.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@dutchbizz 174568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

How do I switch om my mobile handheld from: IPhone style to Handheldstyle?.</blockquote>

Dutch,
    Look back at the very first post in this thread. The setting is in the main template parameters.

Have fun!
    John.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum