Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we just update our JA Social Feed Plugin, and no more post from Joomlart are imported…
    It was working great before.

Now we have a error message when we test it (in the backend)

{
    "error": {
    "message": "Invalid OAuth access token signature.",
    "type": "OAuthException",
    "code": 190
    }
    }

What can we do to fix it ?

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

Thanks for your report, currently our development team is working on it and I updated the bug report with your comment, you can check it here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

Thanks for your report, currently our development team is working on it and I updated the bug report with your comment, you can check it here.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

dieudonne Friend

Hi,
    no news about this ??

It is a big bug, what are you doing ??

Regard.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

As described before, I already raised an issue so our development team can check and fix it. The development process always take time and we have many other tasks in the queue as well, so this one will be processed after the first queue is cleared.

Thanks for your understanding.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

As described before, I already raised an issue so our development team can check and fix it. The development process always take time and we have many other tasks in the queue as well, so this one will be processed after the first queue is cleared.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dieudonne,

dieudonne Friend

<em>@Adam M 482159 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @dieudonne,

Thanks for your understanding.</blockquote>

Euh yes, but I don’t agree with this. This is not the first time… I think there are priority, and this is a big bug because facebook feed doesn’t work anymore !!

Maybe Joomlart’dev stop to devellop one template every month, and stabilise their products !!

I saw that the status is same like the last week : http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGSOCIALFEED-118

It is really not a professional attitude !

Thank.
    Regard.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Dieudone,

I have checked Plugin Social Feed on our demo and it still works well.

I think problem might be from your Facebook App ID, make sure you copy and paste it right. Please check your Facebook App ID again.

If the problem still persists, PM me your site URL and admin account so we can check the problem directly on your site.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Dieudone,

I think problem might be from your Facebook App ID, make sure you copy and paste it right. Please check your Facebook App ID again.

If the problem still persists, PM me your site URL and admin account so we can check the problem directly on your site.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Dieudone,

dieudonne Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 482529 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dieudone,

If the problem still persists, PM me your site URL and admin account so we can check the problem directly on your site.</blockquote>
    Yes of course I tested several times.

Ok I can’t send you a PM, because it is for our intranet.
    And like I said, it is working well until the 24 june.

facebook id : 258265727598171

error message : https://graph.facebook.com/v2.3/258265727598171/posts?id,from{id,name},message,created_time,updated_time,type,link,description,picture&access_token=|&limit=150

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

If the problem still persists, PM me your site URL and admin account so we can check the problem directly on your site.</blockquote>

error message : https://graph.facebook.com/v2.3/258265727598171/posts?id,from{id,name},message,created_time,updated_time,type,link,description,picture&access_token=|&limit=150

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

Regard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dieudonne 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum